Whats your dream school?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your dream school?

Lets say that we were all high school all-americans and had the opportunity to choose where we wanted to play our college football. So here is the idea. Choose your dream school and tell us why you want to go there.

Ill start

I would choose to be a running back for the Miami Hurricanes. I have loved Miami football for a long time now. The tradition they have and the swagger they bring to the field is just something that makes me feel that I would want to be a part of that. Miami has a history of producing many NFL caliber players so I believe that if I was at THE U I would have one great opportunity to make it to the NFL. Even though I would be an undersized, white running back.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Safety for Alabama. It was always my favorite position when I played and I'd love to play in the SEC. 'Bama is also my favorite SEC school and I'd love to get to play for a school with such a tradition and be a part of trying to bring the program back to a powerhouse.

Comment

Maryland-Its the only I-A DC school. I'd also be a QB and they have a pretty good line of QB's. (Reich, Esiason, O'Donnell) and Friedgen has that video game for QBs

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

DL for Rutgers. Bring energy like Meekins and Foster. I've got the size and speed(lackthereof) to play there. and i mean, every1 knows im the biggest rutgers homer!
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

My dream would be a saftey or linebacker at the U, reading Cane' Mutiny and reading the story about how they called OU's qb and the boz at 3 am on game day, i wish i could have been in on that, I always have been and will be a U fan

The only exception is if i was a scrambling qb i would go WVU, the spread is too fun
          Last edited by jbeans187; 06-12-2007, 03:13 PM.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

i would play WR for CAL, WR because that is what i play, and CAL because i love the bay area and have always wanted to go there

Comment

DE for Clemson. So we can become DE U.

Comment

Ever since I was small, it's been a dream of mine to play for Bobby Bowden at Florida State.

Comment

If I were an All-American I'd go to a school that's not quite an elite program yet so I could help turn things around. I'm thinking I'd play at San Diego State

Comment

DT Tenn, they produced the best players. (Reggie White, Justin Harrell,John Henderson, Albert Haynesworth, etc...)

Comment

DB for LSU.

DB has always been my favorite position. To play for the school i've looked up to my entire life would be a dream come true.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        If I were an All-American I'd go to a school that's not quite an elite program yet so I could help turn things around. I'm thinking I'd play at San Diego State
                        Ive thought about that too. If I did go small school, maybe Howard or Florida Atlantic

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

DB or RB for Miami, all 'bout the U

Comment

I'd love to play Safety for Clemson

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

OG- Boston College, and Auburn

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information