JOHN DAVID BOOTY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOHN DAVID BOOTY

what round will he go in next year? he wont come out this year cuz he will be like a 3rder. he doing really well against mich. right now

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

I think he has the talent to be a first day guy.Doubt first round though.

Comment

Booty to Jarrett

WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA

Comment

Next year he might not even start, it's open for competition and Sanchez might come down with it

Comment

Next season will determine where he goes. If he has a huge senior year like it seems like USC QB's always do, then he could really rocket up draft boards. Not sure how high he'll go though, as I haven't even begun to think about that draft class yet. He seems to be a pretty good passer and he's got decent size.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

if you were going to tell me that jdb was going to throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs on a great michigan d i would of slapped you.

Comment

He has the talent of a 6th rounder, so I chose 4th.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
              Originally posted by yodachu
              Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                Next year he might not even start, it's open for competition and Sanchez might come down with it

God couldnt take that spot away from Mark Sanchez.

Comment

2nd? i think.

oh yeah, ps, wrong forum.

Comment

I hope he starts next season he had such a great year he's only going to get better
                    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Booty was much more mobile in the Rosebowl...didn't really scramble but was able to run outside the pocket.

If Booty continues to play next season like he did in this game and continues to develop I think he can go 1rst round.
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                        Booty was much more mobile in the Rosebowl...didn't really scramble but was able to run outside the pocket.

If Booty continues to play next season like he did in this game and continues to develop I think he can go 1rst round.
                        eh i disagree, i think the highest he'll go is top of round 2. I just think so because of the way he plays, he can make the throws but it takes more than that, that he'll probably have to work on to develop. (leadership, clutch performances etc.)

That's just how i think he'll project, he'll probably be an ok pro though.

Comment

we shall all see what he does without his two stud receivers...Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith...then his success based on that will determine where he goes...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22
                            we shall all see what he does without his two stud receivers...Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith...then his success based on that will determine where he goes...
                            they will replace them with studs

Comment

Patrick Turner will be one receiver.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information