JOHN DAVID BOOTY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
    if you were going to tell me that jdb was going to throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs on a great michigan d i would of slapped you.
    Apparently they are not a great defense.
    I said that after Ohio State sliced thru them like butter.

I think the Mich DBs are overrated and so is LaMar Woodley.
    I love Alan Bracnh though.

Comment

first dya pick atleast

Comment

He sliced up Michigans defense with no help from his running game. I say he would be a second rounder this year, top 15 next year.

Comment

2nd rounder. I mean, he can make the deep throw as much as you want. It doesn't matter where you want him to throw it, as long as it's over 15 yards he'll complete it, but his touch on the short-intermediate plays is pretty atrocious and there are numerous times where he'll rocket balls in places where they need to be lofted in and what not. Also, his decision making needs to be much more consistent next year and stop staring down his receivers.

Comment

I think he needs to enter the draft now. I'm almost positive that Sanchez is a more talented QB and gives USC the best chance to win a National Championship and there won't be a sexually assult case holding Sanchez back this year.

Comment

Will USC really bench Booty for his senior year in favor of Sanchez?

Comment

Originally posted by JC the Savior
                If he really is a Carson Palmer clone, yes. Booty is a good QB, but nothing special. Mark Sanchez... is something special.

Comment

whoops wrong thread.
                  Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

I love Mark Sanchez but im in favor of Booty starting next season
                    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

I'm not sure... but Pete Carroll did say that every position is open next year including the possibility of Sanchez starting next year. Why would he say that? maybe giving Booty a hint?

Comment

Originally posted by 661rep
                        I'm not sure... but Pete Carroll did say that every position is open next year including the possibility of Sanchez starting next year. Why would he say that? maybe giving Booty a hint?

I think Booty should come out but I don't think he will. Caroll should tell Booty before the 15th if he intends to start Sanchez...

Comment

I think Booty should come out but I don't think he will. Caroll should tell Booty before the 15th if he intends to start Sanchez...
                          Yeah he should, I just can't see Carroll holding a talent like Mark Sanchez back another year.

Comment

USC doesn't operate like other programs,it doesnt matter what a player did during the season,his spot is always up for competition all summer in camp.Thats a reason why we get so many highly touted recruits.Theres always a chance to play early if you work for it and prove your better than the guy above you.

Comment

I really doubt Booty will be benched after the way he looked at the Rose Bowl....it would be a bad move to put Sanchez in next season even though I cant wait to see him start. He would have to learn a lot of the things Booty did this season
                              Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

The Trojans are in quite a sticky wicket since the possibility of Booty starting again would probably mean that Sanchez would end up transferring(possibly remember) and benching Booty for his senior year would just be bittersweet for Booty, especially after his performance in the Rose Bowl.

It'll be an interesting season come August

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information