JOHN DAVID BOOTY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terman
    The Trojans are in quite a sticky wicket since the possibility of Booty starting again would probably mean that Sanchez would end up transferring(possibly remember) and benching Booty for his senior year would just be bittersweet for Booty, especially after his performance in the Rose Bowl.

It'll be an interesting season come August
    If Sanchez transferred he would have to sit out a year and not play until 2008 anyway, so why would he do that?

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker
      The Trojans are in quite a sticky wicket since the possibility of Booty starting again would probably mean that Sanchez would end up transferring(possibly remember) and benching Booty for his senior year would just be bittersweet for Booty, especially after his performance in the Rose Bowl.

If Sanchez transferred he would have to sit out a year and not play until 2008 anyway, so why would he do that?
      Why would he have to sit out if he has been groomed 2 years by one of the best football programs in the nation?

Comment

Originally posted by 661rep
        Originally posted by badgerbacker

Why would he have to sit out if he has been groomed 2 years by one of the best football programs in the nation?
        that's the rule. you have to sit out a year if you transfer to another d-1 school.

Comment

3rd

sig by JETS5128

Comment

Are you guys being serious? JDB will be USC's starting QB next year, and subsequently be a first round pick. Sanchez can and will wait. I'm not a fan of USC or their recruiting monopoly but get real.
            Check out my blog and website:
            www.4thand99.com

Comment

yeah, but Booty would have to have a meltdown in summer camp in order for Sanchez to start. i cant wait for sanchez but booty has paid his dues and after his performance in the Rose bowl, how could you not start him? he just needs to play every single game next season at that caliber. I heard he was injured prior to the Rose Bowl and is healthy now and thats why he had such a great performance.

As for the draft, i think booty will get drafted as the first QB and if he isnt he will be drafted 2nd after colt brennan.
              Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                Next year he might not even start, it's open for competition and Sanchez might come down with it
                What year is Sanchez, just wonderin?
                He had two great recievers this year and he might struggle this year, regardless I think he'll go in the 2nd-3rd

Comment

Originally posted by neko4
                  Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                  Next year he might not even start, it's open for competition and Sanchez might come down with it
                  What year is Sanchez, just wonderin?
                  He had two great recievers this year and he might struggle this year, regardless I think he'll go in the 2nd-3rd
                  Mark will be a RS sophmore next year.

Comment

booty booty booty rocken everywhere

Comment

if Walter doesnt prove he can eb the QB of the future this year JDB will be the next Raider QB.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                        if Walter doesnt prove he can eb the QB of the future this year JDB will be the next Raider QB.
                        hopefully

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

As much of a Sanchez fan I am, you have to believe JDB will have is slightly entrenched in the QB spot after what he did in the Rose Bowl.

Sanchez won't transfer. If he did, he wouldn't play until 2008 anyway, so he might as well stay at USC. He does seem kind of unhappy always on the bench though.

Booty's a pretty good talent, but I see him as a 2nd rounder as of right now. He needs to work on his sidearm mechanics and learn how to put more air under deep balls. He basically lasers everything.

Comment

Someone requested for this to be deleted? Please send me reasoning, as I have seen no rule violation.

Comment

that was me, but it's gone now. Someone deleted it.

It was a picture of "tubgirl" you don't want to know what that is.

Comment

yea its gross

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information