• Show
Clear All

Jim Tressel obviously
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera
      Jim Tressel obviously
      easily Tressel gets him every year, Michigan just didnt come to play today

former #1 in post count on this site
      first to 500 posts

Comment

I vote both and whatever coach Michigan plays in a bowl

mad props to Tobzilla for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
          Carroll provided more of an embarrassment though...Michigan lost any bragging rights they thought they still had
          5-1 in the last six years to Ohio State is much more unacceptable and most likely more embarassing to Michigan fans.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by familyguy555
            He's not allowed to lose a bowl game? He still had a damn good season
            ...and got embarrassed by a worse team...
            Dont be ignorant,USC had the same talent level Michigan did on the field just more inexperienced.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
              Originally posted by familyguy555
              ...and got embarrassed by a worse team...
              Dont be ignorant,USC had the same talent level Michigan did on the field just more inexperienced.
              USC probably has the most talent from top to bottom then any other program in the nation.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Watching the Rose Bowl, it seemed like I was watching the exact same game from 2004. You'd think Carr would have figured it out by now.

Michigan never made any adjustments against USC's blitz happy scheme. No three step drops. No quick passes. No screens. It seemed like they were trying to hit the home run ball on every play. As a result, Henne spent most of the game on his back, just like Navarre did.

Comment

Michigan always brings more intensity to the Ohio State game than the USC game.......and Pete has never beaten Carr in Ann Arbor, only in Los Angeles (pasadena, same thing)

Comment

I think Pete Carroll does as the statistics point towards it. I think Lloyd Carr might need to go as a Michigan coach.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
                      Michigan always brings more intensity to the Ohio State game than the USC game.......and Pete has never beaten Carr in Ann Arbor, only in Los Angeles (pasadena, same thing)
                      Exactly, when Pete Carroll proves he doesn't need a "home game" to beat Michigan then we can talk about him owning Carr. But as of now, Tressell owns Carr.

Comment

You know what's funny, cleveland31 made the exact same thread after the Ohio State game, and he was bashed, the thread was locked and it had to do with his banning.

But... I guess, people think he's right that

(your opinion) Carr should be fired.

Comment

p.s. i dont agree that he should be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                            Originally posted by keylime_5
                            Exactly, when Pete Carroll proves he doesn't need a "home game" to beat Michigan then we can talk about him owning Carr. But as of now, Tressell owns Carr.
                            cmon do you really think if they played in michigan, navarre, braylon, and chris perry could have ousted leinart bush and mike williams?

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
                              He has lost 3 in a row now and 3 in a row against Ohio St.
                              No, his TEAM lost them games, his playcalling is not what killed Michigan, he actually calls some pretty good games.

Comment

exactly...i mean look at tOSU game....can you blame the play calling from coaches on a game like that where Michigan lost by 3 points?

If it was ASU's coach who was punting on 4th down with 2 minutes left the answer is yes...but Carr did a great job
                                Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information