Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which sophomore runningback will have the best NFL career?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which sophomore runningback will have the best NFL career?

Next year's draft is looking really intriguing. Darren McFadden, Ian Johnson, Ray Rice and Steve Slaton are all playing as well as many seniors, and several of them could have been first-round picks if they were eligible for the draft this year. Which will have the best full career?

I'm jumping on the Boise State Love Train. Go Ian Johnson.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

IAN JOHNSON!!!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

need more options. Wheres jonathan stewart, jamaal charles, and james davis?

Comment

Ian "pimp juice" Johnson

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by weezer1195
            Barring Davis, they all were under 1,000 yards rushing this year. That's where they were.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag
              Barring Davis, they all were under 1,000 yards rushing this year. That's where they were.
              Yea, but over 5 ypc.

Comment

Originally posted by CC
                Originally posted by JT Jag
                Yea, but over 5 ypc.
                No one else had to share a backfield with someone the caliber of CJ Spiller either.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

jonathon stewart is the most balanced, he is fast but he can also truck you. he also runs lower than, say mcfadden, which makes him less injury prone. i would take stewart

Comment

Rashard Mendenhall

Comment

I like Jonathan Stewart's chances in the NFL over the long term if his knees hold out, but I wouldn't rule out McFadden being the best.

Ian Johnson is going to make some ZBS team incredibly happy.

Comment

It won't actually be Johnson but I'm voting for him anyway.

Comment

Slaton's not that good.......It's the WVU system. If he were in the big ten or SEC he wouldn't start.

Comment

Slaton and Rice are great college players, but don't translate the best. It will be McFadden of those choices.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Right now only Ray Rice is having success in what could be considered something similar to a pro style offense. Although I really think McFadden will be the best if could run a little lower.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information