Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which sophomore runningback will have the best NFL career?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keylime_5
    Slaton's not that good.......It's the WVU system. If he were in the big ten or SEC he wouldn't start.
    Highly disagree.....Slaton is a stud and would certainly start for most teams D1.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

PJ Hill, he is a redshirted freshman. Does that count??

Comment

What about that Bradshaw guy from Marshall? Ahamad I think his first name is?
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

On that list Steven Slaton. But IMO I gotta go with
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Slaton's not that good.......It's the WVU system. If he were in the big ten or SEC he wouldn't start.
            Please. with that kinda speed and agilty yes he would start for some programs in both the big ten and the SEC. Stop being biased against WVU and the Big East. He is a stud

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
            Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
            ^^^^^^
            OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
              Please. with that kinda speed and agilty yes he would start for some programs in both the big ten and the SEC. Stop being biased against WVU and the Big East. He is a stud
              He would start both ways on IU.

Comment

Slaton is the man..i think he will do good at the next level. I wish he would transfer to USC! 8)
                Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

McFadden or Jonathan Stewart.

Comment

It will definatly be Mcfadden

Comment

D-Mac gets injured waaaay too easily, and Slaton is having a little fumble troubles. I gotta go with Ian Johnson here. On the Boise State Bandwagon :D.

Comment

Johnathon Stewart is better than all these sophmore backs as far as talent.Too bad its going to waste at Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
                          D-Mac gets injured waaaay too easily, and Slaton is having a little fumble troubles. I gotta go with Ian Johnson here. On the Boise State Bandwagon :D.
                          Eh, cause the only serious injury he has gotten was from kicking a curb barefoot? Besides that there's only really the sprained ankle he had from Florida.

rainbeaukid

Comment

Jonathan Stewart is the closest to the total package of all the RB's in that class. I think will be one of the best players in the NFL 3 or 4 years into his pro career. Oregon has a good program, but we're not seeing everything Stewart is able to do there. If he went to one of the elite programs that were scouting him he possibly couuld have had a better college career up to this point and in the next 1 or 2 years.

Comment

c'mon. Darren McFadden is the only back besides Herschel Walker to have 1,000 yard seasons as both a freshman and a sophmore, and he splits time with another great back. McFadden didn't just pop up this year.

I have to admit I've only seen 2 games with Stewart though.

Sig by DChess

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernPride396
                                c'mon. Darren McFadden is the only back besides Herschel Walker to have 1,000 yard seasons as both a freshman and a sophmore, and he splits time with another great back. McFadden didn't just pop up this year.
                                Um, Peterson had 1,000 yard seasons his first two years as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information