Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which sophomore runningback will have the best NFL career?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slaton isn't all that great of a pro prospect to me. He's fast, very very fast, but he is not much of an inside runner and he is AWFUL at breaking tackles. That WVU system inflates his stats a bit.

Darren McFadden reminds me so much of Eric Dickerson it's scary. I think he'll undoubtedly be the best pro.

Comment

I Jonathon Stewart wasnt in a spread offense he would be regarded as the best back. :?

Comment

too bad for ian johnson they haven't played against enough competition to make his case...McFadden because of his vision and agility

Comment

slaton is having a little fumble troubles
          tiki 8)

Comment

You would have to give it to Darren McFadden

Comment

Ray Rice all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by weezer1195
                need more options. Wheres jonathan stewart, jamaal charles, and james davis?
                I like Stewart. Charles worries me a little bit. He is a track star, and he can fly, but I have seen him fumble a few times.

I thought Ray Rice was the product of a lot of running room, and he does not have a lot of breakaway speed, but I could be wrong. I think people said the same thing about Emmitt Smith, and he was a smallish guy as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Javzz
                  Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
                  D-Mac gets injured waaaay too easily, and Slaton is having a little fumble troubles. I gotta go with Ian Johnson here. On the Boise State Bandwagon :D.
                  Eh, cause the only serious injury he has gotten was from kicking a curb barefoot? Besides that there's only really the sprained ankle he had from Florida.
                  Slaton fumbled because he hurt his wrist which he recently had surgery on. I would have to say McFadden. He his beast.

Comment

here's a sympathy vote to Felix Jones...
                    I'm a state.

Comment

Ray Rice

[/jerseyhomer]

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

McFadden and Slaton are on a completely different level than Rice and Johnson.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by paparoach614
                          Originally posted by weezer1195
                          need more options. Wheres jonathan stewart, jamaal charles, and james davis?
                          I like Stewart. Charles worries me a little bit. He is a track star, and he can fly, but I have seen him fumble a few times.

I thought Ray Rice was the product of a lot of running room, and he does not have a lot of breakaway speed, but I could be wrong. I think people said the same thing about Emmitt Smith, and he was a smallish guy as well...
                          he did have running room but also has alot of breakaway speed, After Mcfadden, I like Rice the best, he is fast and runs with power. Height is overrated as Maurice Drew demonstrated this year.

Comment

Stewart
                            McFadden
                            Slaton
                            Rice

Comment

Javarris James will be more successful than any of them, but I guess that would be a different poll between him, Beanie Wells and PJ Hill. Hmm....ideas??

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Ray Rice has a nice combo of speed and size. Reminds me a bit of LJ. I think he will be a nice addition to any NFL team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information