No announcement yet.

IU Coach Terry Hoeppner Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was the reason I started going to the games, and watching the away games. I went to every home game over the past two seasons to watch him make them better.

Watching them beat Iowa was the best sports moment I have ever been apart of, and my favorite. That game was to me a signal that the team was going somewhere, and Hep really meant business. He missed a few games last year too, and in those games, the team wasn't half as focused and didn't show the desire compared to when he came back.

I don't know what we are going to do without him...

Comment

R.I.P. Hep. Great coach and an even greater man.

Comment

I know that this is going to sound harsh, but we have to start thinking about the future. Who could be the potential new HC?

Personally, I say we pick up someone who gets fired from a Michigan, LSU, or Iowa type school. I know that none of those coaches are going to get fired, but that type of coach is now a viable replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
          I know that this is going to sound harsh, but we have to start thinking about the future. Who could be the potential new HC?

Personally, I say we pick up someone who gets fired from a Michigan, LSU, or Iowa type school. I know that none of those coaches are going to get fired, but that type of coach is now a viable replacement.
          Not harsh, thats just the way life is. RIP

Comment

bad to hear...prayers with his family and friends

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information