No announcement yet.

College Footballs Best and Worst Unis

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Footballs Best and Worst Unis

I dont agree with Nds green Uni being one of the worst.I like it better than the blue.I also dont think that Utahs Uni is all that bad.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Wow. I disagree with a lot of those. Wofford? I actually kinda like Clemson's jerseys too. That pic doesn't look great, but I like the way they look when I watch their games. And I think Arkansas should be on any list of the top 10. I won't even get into an argument with people about Oregon. I love our jerseys. And I agree about ND. The green unis are sick. And if you don't like them, I don't see how you could say the blue ones are the 5th best. There's not a huge difference between them like these rankings would indicate.

Georgia Southern's are lame and are a rip off of Bama's. Wofford's are pretty plain too. I happen to like Utah's too. And McDonald's University, I mean Iowa State, certainly has bad ones.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

How does Florida State not have one of the top ten best uniforms? Homer or not, they're unis are very nice.

FSU and Penn State not on the list?

**disregards information**

-sig by jkpigskin

BYUs Jerseys look similar to Yales..

This guy is obviously a fan of Plain Jane Jerseys.. I didn't see Penn State or Hawaii? WTF?

Wow Georgia Southern over Alabama when it's practically the same thing. Good call SI!

Wofford has a football team? Anyway those unis look cheap.

Utah's aren't that bad and neither are ND's greens.

ND's green uni's are badass, wtf? I like them waaay better than the blue ones. Oregon at number 1 worst is pretty funny, but some of their unis are awesome. No FSU just baffles me.

They should switch the list make the bad the good, and the good the bad. I love Oregon, Clemson, Rhode Islands, etc. jerseys.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18

wow i absolutly love clemsons jerseys... but man i never noticed how nice yale's actually were

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Haters. Clemson jerseys are so nice(Not being a homer).

South Carloina new jerseys look good too.

Penn State and Bama have some of the most traditoinal unis in CF, that is bs they aren't in the top 10.

I like the ND green uni's.

I like Clemsons as well.

What a terrible list.

No FSU? No Penn State? No Alabama?

This information has been deemed irrelevant. Purging.

Debug Information