• Time
  • Show
Clear All

These 2 unis should be on the list.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
      would that be towards me?
      yes, i thought you would've gotten it but whatever, they do remind me of the old school eagles

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
        okay... just get past the fact that the helmets are the same... and look at the actual jerseys.. if needed google them.. because they're actual jerseys look different..
        Except for the shades of blue and the color of the collar and the cuffs, there's no real difference.

Comment

I like our colleges unis, we have a tight all cardinal one. #15 is Colt and #74 is at Syrcuse and he took a "performance enhancer"

P.T. Gates winnin the game in overtime(Colorado RB)[Redshirting this year]
          Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 06-16-2007, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
            yes, i thought you would've gotten it but whatever, they do remind me of the old school eagles
            ya sorry i went to bed and then that post when i woke up so i was a little out of it... they play in the CIS haah yes thats canadian college football... they are always in the national championshop game every year making me proud... were the USC of canada

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel Michael View Post
              Except for the shades of blue and the color of the collar and the cuffs, there's no real difference.
              i think the colors may play a factor to?... you can have a wicked design but if your colors are ugly you cant even look at the jersey for more than 2 seconds... yor telling me you dont think one of these is better than the other one?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I like our colleges unis, we have a tight all cardinal one. #15 is Colt and #74 is at Syrcuse and he took a "performance enhancer"

P.T. Gates winnin the game in overtime(Colorado RB)[Redshirting this year]
                so if they're going to other colleges now i take it that those are a junior college? or did you mean highschool?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

nah its a Junior College

Comment

nah its a Junior College
                    oh gotcha.. actually i dont mind those jerseys.. theyre not hard on the eyes and look good on the playing feild which is what matter after all right

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Miami is the best. UNLV is the worst.

Comment

Nice to see someone agrees with me on the ugliness that is Wyoming's jersey.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information