Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

FSU Recruiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSU Recruiting

I just realized how beastley their class could be and how good they could be in two years.

Here is their possible recruiting class

Darrell Scott RB
    Will Hill S
    Nigel Bradham MLB
    Nigel Carr SLB
    Arthur Brown MLB
    Deion Walker WR
    EJ Manuel QB
    TJ Bryant CB
    Nick Moody S
    AJ Alexander WR
    Vincent Williams MLB
    CJ Holton S

And that's just the 4-5 stars.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
    164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
    50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
    Record: 7-3

I think we have no chance with Arthur Brown and a slim chance with Will Hill. Hill visits Tally sometime this month. AJ Alexander could be waivering his commitment according to an article on Warchant.com. I think we will get Melvin Ray, Deion Walker, and another wide reciever to cap off the wide reciever class. Maybe Julio Jones or Brice Butler. I'm not feeling a good vibe on TJ right now. I'm thinking he might be an LSU or Bama lean right now.

Comment

I forgot Julio, Brice, and Ray for some reason but I'm sure FSU will make Brown and Hill's Top 5. And there's alot of time between now and signing day.
      Last edited by DWilliams2IndyColts; 07-09-2007, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Atleast we got E.J. Manuel..

Comment

To be honest most schools could do that with a best case senario prediction like that too. But as long as FSU has a good season on the field i think they will come away with a solid class.

Comment

i honestly think that scott will come to psu or another big ten school

but that is just my opinion

Comment

Still no decent offensive linemen?

Comment

darrel scott would look sweet running down the field in FSU uny's. He would look good in the number 23, or 5, or 3 or something. What numbers would you guys like to see him in at fsu?

Comment

Originally posted by V. Young View Post
                  darrel scott would look sweet running down the field in FSU uny's. He would look good in the number 23, or 5, or 3 or something. What numbers would you guys like to see him in at fsu?
                  Might be a tad early to start picking his numbers at FSU.

Comment

What about 2 and what CC said.

Comment

Well its just for fun. I am not predicting, its just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
                        What about 2 and what CC said.
                        Because no one wears #2. That number will never be worn again.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information