Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Rivals 100 Update Tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals 100 Update Tomorrow

3 new 5 stars, pretty sure Dayne Crist is one of them.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
    Donít quit, donít even quit.

Any news about guys losing stars?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Arthur Brown will rise I bet
      The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

Arthur Brown falls. TJ Bryant falls out of the Rivals100. Deion Walker loses a star. Nigel Carr falls out of the Rivals100. EJ Manuel falls. Matt Patchan goes up. Shayne Hale loses a star.

Comment

Originally posted by moc182 View Post
          3 new 5 stars, pretty sure Dayne Crist is one of them.
          Dayne Crist finally got his 5th start that he so rightfully deserved. Omar Hunter is still incredibly underrated though.
          Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axl Rose View Post
            Dayne Crist finally got his 5th start that he so rightfully deserved. Omar Hunter is still incredibly underrated though.
            Dayne Crist is the man. Im extremely excited that hes going to Notre Dame.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              Dayne Crist is the man. Im extremely excited that hes going to Notre Dame.
              I honestly believe he is the best QB in this class, every time I see him I'm impressed.
              Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                Arthur Brown falls. TJ Bryant falls out of the Rivals100. Deion Walker loses a star. Nigel Carr falls out of the Rivals100. EJ Manuel falls. Matt Patchan goes up. Shayne Hale loses a star.
                Hale should lose another or at least fall out of the 100. Apparently Rivals just looked at Walker's stats and dropped him without knowing he's been injured.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information