Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Darrel Scott?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
    I'm thinking Colorado fans should start to get a little excited. I hope he does go there rather than to a power school.
    Why should they start getting excited? Any inside info.? BTW...Scott will be taking an official visit to Austin this weekend for UT/Tech weekend.

Comment

I have no inside info. It's just where I think he's going.

Comment

Colorado would be a really smart choice. He wouldn't have to worry about much competition, he'd have a great coach, and would have the thought of starting his own legacy.

He'll be extremely successful wherever he goes. I truely believe he's the best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson.
        Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
          Colorado would be a really smart choice. He wouldn't have to worry about much competition, he'd have a great coach, and would have the thought of starting his own legacy.

He'll be extremely successful wherever he goes. I truely believe he's the best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson.
          I dunno if I would go that far. I watched tape and hes great but not AD great.
          http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
            I think he's the best out of HS since AD, but AD was on another level. If I remember correctly, AD wanted to go straight to the pros, but he wasn't allowed to.

Comment

Yeah, maybe Im wrong, everyone has their opinions..

Comment

Florida fans really seem to think he might pick Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                  Florida fans really seem to think he might pick Florida.
                  Nope, they aren't allowed to have Tebow, Harvin and Scott on the same offense.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
                    He didn't say AD great. He said since AD, which I agree with.

Comment

Go watch Peterson's highschool highlights and Scott's highschool highlights then compare.

IMO, Scott is shiftier, a bit faster, but not quite as powerful as Peterson. The thing I like about Scott is he has a lower center of gravity. Comparing anybody to Peterson is REALLY hard nowadays, but as far as highschool prospects, I really think they're both very much elite, with Chris Wells a miniscule notch below.
                      Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
                        Go watch Peterson's highschool highlights and Scott's highschool highlights then compare.

IMO, Scott is shiftier, a bit faster, but not quite as powerful as Peterson. The thing I like about Scott is he has a lower center of gravity. Comparing anybody to Peterson is REALLY hard nowadays, but as far as highschool prospects, I really think they're both very much elite, with Chris Wells a miniscule notch below.
                        Yeah, okay I am gonna go do that. You're probably right.

Comment

I liked Wells too, but I'd make him the Steelers to the Pats and Cots.

Comment

With Emanuel Moody going to UF not happening... This kid is the biggest mystery in the recruting world but I'd say he pulls the same thing every other kid in CA does and ends up at USC but im hoping for his sake he ends up at colorado because he'll be the featured guy no doubt about that

Comment

I'm almost positive he will end up at Colorado with his cousin.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

This would definately be a big win for Dan Hawkins's squad but lets hope ur right i mean the guy hasnt given us any hints as well as Arthur Brown

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information