Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Darrel Scott?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He rated his visits to both UT and CU 9.5 out of 10. He'll announce his decision during the Army All-American game.

Comment

Im pretty sure UT dosent want to get another back cause the only one they offered was Jeremy Hills and thats why they didnt offer Jermie Calhoun correct me if im wrong

Comment

i really hope he goes to Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
          Im pretty sure UT dosent want to get another back cause the only one they offered was Jeremy Hills and thats why they didnt offer Jermie Calhoun correct me if im wrong
          If a talent like Scott knocks on your door, you change your recruiting strategy.

Comment

UT stopped recruiting Calhoun because he had major grade issues and with the recent off-field troubles we've been having, I don't think Mack wanted to take the chance.

But we wouldn't have offered Scott if we didn't want him. He just took an official visit 2 weeks ago and said he really enjoyed it.

Comment

oh okay i just wanted someone to clarify tha for me because Jermie is no slouch hes legit because I was wondering why Jeremy Hills over him? besides the fact that his brother was a top recruit and was a steady player woulda been a superstar at TE if not for injuries had to end up at OT

Comment

oh okay i just wanted someone to clarify tha for me because Jermie is no slouch hes legit because I was wondering why Jeremy Hills over him? besides the fact that his brother was a top recruit and was a steady player woulda been a superstar at TE if not for injuries had to end up at OT
                Calhoun was supposedly really high on UT so many fans were suprised/disappointed we weren't picking up THE stud back in Texas. But if there is one thing we can trust Mack Brown with...its recruiting.

Comment

Scott is going to Colorado
                  his uncle (Josh Smith) is the starting WR for Colorado

he'd be smart not to go to USC, or else he wont play till he junior year
                  if he goes to CU he'll be an immediate starter he'll have an average offensive line, and with Cody Hawkins, he could be pretty good

Scott is 100X the runningback Hugh Charles, and seeing the success Charles has had..... Scott could benefit

Comment

Colorado's win today all but sealed it for Scott.

Comment

pretty much
                      and there are reports saying he has already given Dan Hawkins a verbal commit

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me. He could be the recruit to get Colorado back in the right direction.

Comment

Mack Brown just offered Chris Whaley (RB 2009) which is very strange since we're still in the running for Scott and the fact that we NEVER offer juniors before junior days.

Not sure if this is any indication on our status w/ Scott, but losing to A&M and CU's comeback win over Nebraska didn't help our chances that's for sure.

Comment

My friend has a class with Josh Smith and when they were working on a project Darrel Scott called, and they talked for 30 min. Josh Smith and Darrel Scott talk every day. Anyways they asked Josh if Darrel was coming and he said with out a doubt. I'm not sure if it really went down like that, but I liked hearing that.

I was pretty surprised to hear that he named Colorado his top school even after we got killed by Mizzou. A game where I stood right behind him in the student section, and the only time it looked like he was having a good time was in the 1st quarter. He did however like my "Chase Daniel Eats Boogers" sign.

Comment

Darrel is going to colorado, Id put money on it.
                              http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

hes the kind of player that could bring colorado to the next level

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information