Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Darrel Scott?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
    Will he start on day one at colo?
    yea i don't think Kevin Moyd or Demetrius Sumler can become the starting RB's i think Scott can only the starting job if he messes up or cuts class

Comment

• wanna know some more about the recruiting contraversy:

read this link

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...ning-of-scott/

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
        Texas is upset because he had apparently privatly committed.....

But after Major Applewhite was hired as runningback's coach, he didnt like that move

and went with CU
        Texas is upset? By Texas you mean who? Because this is coming from one guy, who writes for the newspaper, not Mack Brown or the schools AD...And if there was a job offer, that doesnt have anything to do with Texas on that part, if not he will go on and play as suspected.

Texas surely isnt as upset as you would like to think because its not like the past recruiting classes have been bare, we missed out on Peterson too but we just used a committee with Selvin Young, Ramonce Taylor, and Jamaal Charles...Losing a recruit is nothing new, Ryan Perrilloux was a hell of a lot more important then a rb, so this isnt anything new for Texas or any other school...He would of chose USC first anyway if they didnt have 6 rbs on the depth chart so it doesnt matter, its tough because I think he will be special, but its not like Texas is sour over him picking another school.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
          Texas is upset because he had apparently privatly committed.....

But after Major Applewhite was hired as runningback's coach, he didnt like that move

and went with CU
          Too bad he committed a week before the Major hiring, And to the other kid who said Texas is just upset and its sour grapes? Yeah Texas is real upset that the next day they went out and signed #2 ranked QB for the class of 2009 12th overall in the nation threw over 4800 yards 52 Td 12 Int...Oh signed 4 other 4 star recruits....Yeah their reeeeal mad and clearly havnt moved on hahah its going to be funny seeing the blood bath on October 4th I think it is when Texas goes to colorado

Comment

• Originally posted by hornjbob View Post
            Too bad he committed a week before the Major hiring, And to the other kid who said Texas is just upset and its sour grapes? Yeah Texas is real upset that the next day they went out and signed #2 ranked QB for the class of 2009 12th overall in the nation threw over 4800 yards 52 Td 12 Int...Oh signed 4 other 4 star recruits....Yeah their reeeeal mad and clearly havnt moved on hahah its going to be funny seeing the blood bath on October 4th I think it is when Texas goes to colorado
            I'm not going to say CU will win, but just gonna say.. remember how crazy the college season was this past season...

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information