Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Darrel Scott?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrel Scott?

Hey fellas I appreciate this forum because you all sound like you know what you are talking about. So I pose this question..where do you all see d scott going? UCLA???? I think if he goes to colorado he will be a 3 year starter assuming he leaves as a junior...thoughts? Thanks guys
    http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
    Hey fellas I appreciate this forum because you all sound like you know what you are talking about. So I pose this question..where do you all see d scott going? UCLA???? I think if he goes to colorado he will be a 3 year starter assuming he leaves as a junior...thoughts? Thanks guys
    I think it will come down to either Florida St. and LSU.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
    164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
    50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
    Record: 7-3

Comment

Really? Kinda shying away from pac ten then?

Comment

He'd be a fool to go to USC. I'm thinking Colorado, FSU, or LSU, with Colorado winning his services.

Comment

I know he wouldnt go to usc, I was aiming toward UCLA. But I hope he doesnt go pac ten I dont want my ducks playing him. Im hoping he goes FSU

Comment

I honestly don't know why he'd want to come here. Our offensive line couldn't stop a high school defensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
              I honestly don't know why he'd want to come here. Our offensive line couldn't stop a high school defensive line.
              Haha you are right about that. Why not oregon?? haha

Comment

I'm sure if he went to FSU some top O-Line Prospects would back out of their committments.

Comment

Hey "OREGON DUCKS" and "DWILLIAMSINDY", something tells me you either know Darrell or related. JOSH? D? if so you will know who this is by my user name.

Comment

Im not related nor do I know him.

Comment

Originally posted by CM4 View Post
                      Hey "OREGON DUCKS" and "DWILLIAMSINDY", something tells me you either know Darrell or related. JOSH? D? if so you will know who this is by my user name.
                      How does it sound like that?

Comment

why would he wanan go to oregon? i mean playing in a spread offence doesnt really help your stock... go to a team liek colorado where he will pound hte ball and htey have a decent oline

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                          why would he wanan go to oregon? i mean playing in a spread offence doesnt really help your stock... go to a team liek colorado where he will pound hte ball and htey have a decent oline
                          It's not hurting Stewart's stock. I think Scott would be pretty good in any offense, even a spread because of his speed. He can run inside the tackles as well as any back in the past few years, but he's also a homerun threat.

Comment

Texas seems to be back in the running for Scott. He was supposedly very interested in UT but we weren't showing him much interest in return. Looks like we recently offered and rumor was that he was taking a visit, not sure whether he actually made it out to Austin or not.

Last time we got a RB from California, it worked out pretty nice. :D

Comment

I'm thinking Colorado fans should start to get a little excited. I hope he does go there rather than to a power school.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information