Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Blaine Gabbert commits to Mizzou

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaine Gabbert commits to Mizzou

He originally committed to Nebraska but backed off that after Nebraska's embarrassing season. Gabbert is a 5 star pro-style QB out of St. Louis, and should be a fantastic replacement for Chase Daniel after next season.

With Blaine Dalton's recent commitment to Mizzou (top 09 QB recruit), it appears that Mizzou will have its fourth Elite 11 QBs in the past 5 years.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

What a seamless transition that will be with Gabbert following Daniels.

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81 View Post
      He originally committed to Nebraska but backed off that after Nebraska's embarrassing season. Gabbert is a 5 star pro-style QB out of St. Louis, and should be a fantastic replacement for Chase Daniel after next season.

With Blaine Dalton's recent commitment to Mizzou (top 09 QB recruit), it appears that Mizzou will have its fourth Elite 11 QBs in the past 5 years.
      whoa impressive recruiting at QB in the last 5 years at mizzou... brad smith, chase daniel, blaine gabbert, blaine dalton

Comment

Scheelhasse>Gabbert or Dalton

FACT.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

^

Is that why he is going to play another position at the next level?

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
            ^

Is that why he is going to play another position at the next level?
            You're using old scouting reports...The buzz is that Scheelhasse will play QB at the next level...He's a mobile, 6'3" quarterback with a cannon for an arm...I think Gabbert's commitment pretty much rules out the possibility of Scheelhasse committing to Mizzou...I'm hoping he comes to Kansas, but a lot of other big programs are jumping into the Scheelhasse sweepstakes like Oklahoma, Norte Dame, and UCLA

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              Scheelhasse>Gabbert or Dalton

FACT.
              Have fun with that.

Comment

Have fun with that.
                We'll see when the new rankings come out for 2009

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Overrated duh duh duhduhduh....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                    We'll see when the new rankings come out for 2009
                    Are you expecting Scheelhaase to commit to Kansas? Last I heard they were pretty low on his list, and there was a rumor about a week ago that he had already committed to Mizzou.

Missouri has a fairly strong connection with Rockhurst, so I think we have a great shot to land him as well as Dalton. That said, I'm not as confident as you are that he will play QB at the next level. Rockhurst has a run-heavy offense and it will be hard to make the transition to QB, IMO.

Comment

Mizzou is gonna be good again. haha
                      http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

Are you expecting Scheelhaase to commit to Kansas? Last I heard they were pretty low on his list, and there was a rumor about a week ago that he had already committed to Mizzou.

Missouri has a fairly strong connection with Rockhurst, so I think we have a great shot to land him as well as Dalton. That said, I'm not as confident as you are that he will play QB at the next level. Rockhurst has a run-heavy offense and it will be hard to make the transition to QB, IMO.
                        No not really...I expect him to commit to Iowa because that's where his dad went...Sure, Rockhurst is a run-heavy offense, but if you watch him play, he has an absolute cannon and he is one of the more mobile quarterbacks that I have seen.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Nobody escapes from the ZOU!!!!

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information