Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Possible revokes of commitments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 504 to ATL View Post
    well if they want to take on players who can not deal with competition then good luck to them, lol.
    Both DC and his Mom said LSU lied to them. They had to cut his HS coach out of the process because he was pushing them to LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
      Oregons gonna be scary... wait if hes considered a WR too why isnt he rated as an ATH? he'd be among the top spots

I read in an interview he likes WR better then QB and wouldnt mind playing it. At Oregon he will play QB only if Pryor comes. The reason hes not at LSU is because they lied to him.
      "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        I'm just going out on a limb here, but I don't think too many people went to Michigan to play for Lloyd Carr specifically.

I think a program like Michigan is going to be able to recruit no matter who their coach is.

Arkansas might be a different story, but Petrino is arguably an upgrade, so probably not.
        I completely disagree about the Carr comment.

Running backs are my specific example. They love Michigan because they can run behind a great line, and get the ball 25+ times a game. Now that Carr is gone, that is going to change.
        "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket View Post
          I completely disagree about the Carr comment.

Running backs are my specific example. They love Michigan because they can run behind a great line, and get the ball 25+ times a game. Now that Carr is gone, that is going to change.
          sam mcguffie is in a better offense than he was before there no reason why he shouldnt tear it up with his athleticsm with Rich's offense... Noel Devine has superior athleticsm but their measurables are comparable in a way and he tore it up in the limited time he was in.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information