Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Which 5* is most likely to be a bust?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pryor is more likely to win 3 Heisman's than to bust.

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
      Pryor is more likely to win 3 Heisman's than to bust.
      I am more likely to win the lottery twice than Pryor is to win 3 Heisman trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Axl Rose View Post
        Dayne dominated the toughest league in the nation already, no QB plays the comp he does. Dayne also already outperformed Manuel at the elite 11 camp, Manuel will be another Xavier Lee. I already made my case about Pryor before.
        Where did you hear that he outperformed EJ Manuel? One of Rivals recruiting experts said he was the best quarterback there.

Comment

With ND's depth at QB, I would say Dayne Crist is probably the best choice to bust. I'm pretty sure either him or Clausen will be transferring within a year anyways, one of them is going to be a bust.

Disagree big-time on AJ Green, with Beast-shon and Staffords massive cannon I think Green is going to help Georgia win a National Champioinship in the next two years.

Patrick Johnson, imo, will be the BEST and is least likely to bust. Never seen as fluid athlete as him, his size, at cornerback.

I could see Ethan Johnson busting with the injury history and NDs propensity to sub on the DL.

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
            Brady Quinn was a first round pick in April. Thanks for playing, though.
            Joey Harrington, Tim Couch, and Ryan Leaf were first round picks too....

Thanks for playing, though.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
              I do like Jacoby Harris once he gains a little beef he could be a great one I liked what i saw on tape of him... I personally think he'll be playin on sundays maybe not at QB if he dosent gain weight but somewhere
              Dude, If he doesn't play QB, he can't play anywhere else. He's slow as dirt. He can move around in the pocket and avoid rushers but he aint running away from anyone anytime soon.

It's QB or bust for him. And as much as I like the kid, I doubt he'll be anything more then a backup in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                Joey Harrington, Tim Couch, and Ryan Leaf were first round picks too....

Thanks for playing, though.
                That has nothing to do with it. The guy said that Crist would be a bust because of the coaching he'll receive. The other guy countered by saying Charlie Weis has a track record of producing good quarterbacks (which he does). If Charlie Weis turns Crist into a 1st round pick, he's done pretty damn well, and it has nothing to do with how well he performs in the Pros.

Comment

Dayne Crist or Shane Hale. Also, when did Omar Hunter become a 5*?
                  I'm a state.

Comment

First of all, im probably the only person here to have actually seen EJ play in person so yay me!
                    Nor do I think him, Pryor, or Crist will become busts.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Crist looks pretty good today.

I would say Boo Boo because he is 5-9 or Marcus Forston because he tends to take some plays off.
                      Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

I would have to agree with Boo Boo, as you said he is small in stature.

Comment

Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                          Crist looks pretty good today.

I would say Boo Boo because he is 5-9 or Marcus Forston because he tends to take some plays off.
                          Did you see Marcus Forston play today? His name was called a couple times for good plays, he was never ever pushed back from the LOS and he was constantly beating his man even if it didn't end in a sack.

He was called the best defensive player on the field during practice.

How on earth does that sound like a bust? If anything he is one of the more sure bets to contribute from day 1.

Comment

PRACTICE. He looked good in the game and didn't appear to take plays off. I just went with from what I have heard.
                            Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                              PRACTICE. He looked good in the game and didn't appear to take plays off. I just went with from what I have heard.
                              So you heard someone say something about him and just assumed he'd be a bust?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                                So you heard someone say something about him and just assumed he'd be a bust?
                                Why not? If you heard someone was lazy and didn't practice, wouldn't you think they would bust as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information