Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Best unknown recruit in the country.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he decomit from UConn?

I honestly think it'd be a good move for him to stay here. I feel like he could make an immediate impact for us as a change up back to Andre Dixon and Donald Brown. DB has some speed, but I don't think it's close to what Todman has.

That or we could redshirt him this year and he'd probably start for us as a RS Sophomore.

Plus these past years we've had a ton of success with our offensive line, in terms of run blocking. Two eight hundred yard rushers last year.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I'm hoping Michael Shaw goes to Michigan and Todman gets a last second PSU offer.

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
        I'm hoping Michael Shaw goes to Michigan and Todman gets a last second PSU offer.
        Any news on Shaw from the PSU side?

Comment

I haven't heard/seen anything recently on our end.

Comment

I read that he most likely will be a Blue, but I can not provide a link or anything, just an assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
              Any news on Shaw from the PSU side?
              I dont think Shaws gonna go to Michigan. I think he'll stick to PSU just like Lynn did.

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
              Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

Kellen Moore, QB, Boise state

Comment

What is it with people bringing up threads that are months old lately?

Comment

Not sure if he is unheard of but Jordan Stepp. This guy goes to my school and his numbers are incredible. He benched 445 at our last contest and squated about 640. He cleaned about 350 and broke every single lift record at our school.

Comment

Mason Foster

Highlights pt. 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD2cdpl1sdY

pt. 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AqzSqe5fmc

Note - He's #8, a couple of the first plays he's at FB, but then switches to QB.

I know he already plays LB for Washington but when he was coming out of HS he wasn't that highly touted as some other guys. He has the size and ability to be big and already proved it by starting as a True Freshmen a couple games. He'll definitely be a big name in coming years. I played with this guy for about 8 years, he definitely deserves what he gets in the future.
                      Last edited by YAYareaRB; 04-15-2008, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                        Most underrated: Daymond Patterson
                        Agreed.Patterson is going to be dynamite

Comment

Jamie Jensen QB, Gilroy HS

From the same HS as Jeff Garcia. Jamie Jensen, a junior at Gilroy High, has received over 50 letters from colleges hoping he will choose to play football at their school when he gradates in 2009. The quarterback threw for 4,205 yards and 41 touchdowns last year while leading Gilroy to the Central Coast Section championship game and a 10-3 record. He is currently being recruited by several Pac-10 schools. He's leaning towards BYU.

He's another one of my buds from out here.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information