Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Your best recruit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far: i really like Mark Popek, with Kion Wilson a close 2nd. This could change at signing day though.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
      what is his name though in case we're interested...
      I can't say it too. He asked me to keep his stats and info locked under seven keys.
      Last edited by Patriots16-0; 01-30-2008, 04:29 PM.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
      1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
      2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
      3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
      3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
      4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
      5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
      6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
      7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

Terrance Parks.

Comment

Our best recruit is DeAundre Brown, a 3 star WR, who will definitely help out Chase Holbrook. Hopefully our 6'6 330 pound OT, who is rated a 2 star in rivals, can help Holbrook stay on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
            My Brazilian friend who is the local MVP and will play in NCAA.
            what city is he from in brasil?

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
              josh jenkins
              heh, you don't even know for sure if he's gonna play in WVU yet.

Comment

I like big Mike Adams. If we get Pryor then that'll be a close one. I like Lamaar Thomas a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                  I like big Mike Adams. If we get Pryor then that'll be a close one. I like Lamaar Thomas a lot too.
                  Adams is a stud...absolute monster. It was a crime that Rivals had him so low for a while.

Comment

Darrell Scott. Dudes a beast and should be next in line of elite power RBs.

Comment

For UConn, I would have to say I'm most excited about Jimmy Bennett. He's an absolute monster at 6'8, 275 - with the frame to add a lot more weight too.

Our offensive line the past few years at UConn has been quite good - primarily due to great coaching.

We actually have a decent recruiting class, considering our lack of football prowess for most of our Divsion 1A history, which is fairly short. Great year last year, though.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        heh, you don't even know for sure if he's gonna play in WVU yet.
                        i forgot; no one turns down o$u

everything points to him coming here

7 unofficials

been here the last 2 weeks; coming this week with his mom---1st trip shes been on

brother was just hired as a ga

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Would you turn down such a well-paying job?

Comment

everything points to him coming here

7 unofficials

been here the last 2 weeks; coming this week with his mom---1st trip shes been on

brother was just hired as a ga
                            Lol, of course everyone turns down WVU. They are quite evil, after all.

I do look forward to UConn crushing you in the future years as we reign supreme as the undisputed conference champions.

Of course, I'm just kidding - you do have a pretty good recruiting class, though. Certainly better than UConn's.
                            (shameless self-promotion)
                            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

For USC, Matt Kalil, if hes anything like his older brother we should have another good one. Tremendous size, moves adequately well and excels in both the run and pass blocking game with his long arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                                Lol, of course everyone turns down WVU. They are quite evil, after all.

I do look forward to UConn crushing you in the future years as we reign supreme as the undisputed conference champions.

Of course, I'm just kidding - you do have a pretty good recruiting class, though. Certainly better than UConn's.
                                it would have been way better if rod would have stayed

next year it will be great; we have some great recruiters on our staff

doc holliday----fla; one of the best in the country
                                dave johnson---ol coach; former uga te coach; coached guys such as mcmichael and watson; one of uga great recruiters

dave lockwood---db coach; on of uk best; prob recruit pa

chris beatty---already making prescence felt in va tidewater; had several kids take official visits here who we never even talked to before he got here; percy harvins hs coach, so he has great relationships with all the coaches there; already working on kevin newsome for next year

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information