Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Your best recruit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for penn state i think its michael shaw. He's a Rb with 4.4 speed and with PSU puting the spread offense back in, i think this kids gonna be great. On d Michael Mauti has PSU's next all-american LB written all over him

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
    Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
      it would have been way better if rod would have stayed

next year it will be great; we have some great recruiters on our staff

doc holliday----fla; one of the best in the country
      dave johnson---ol coach; former uga te coach; coached guys such as mcmichael and watson; one of uga great recruiters

dave lockwood---db coach; on of uk best; prob recruit pa

chris beatty---already making prescence felt in va tidewater; had several kids take official visits here who we never even talked to before he got here; percy harvins hs coach, so he has great relationships with all the coaches there; already working on kevin newsome for next year
      I know, that's what scares the hell out of me. You have a lot of good recruiters. I can only hope RR lures away the talent you might've gotten because of him. Go to Michigan damn it!

We have a sick new football facility here at UConn, it's state of the art - I think that will really allow us to recruit better next year. At least I hope so.

If not, Tyler 'Ostrich Legs' Lorenzen will just have to destroy you defense. Hah.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by Santonio10 View Post
        for penn state i think its michael shaw. He's a Rb with 4.4 speed and with PSU puting the spread offense back in, i think this kids gonna be great. On d Michael Mauti has PSU's next all-american LB written all over him
        You have a Santonio Holmes name but you're a PSU fan??????????????????

Comment

Im also a steelers fan, and i actually hated the fact that we drafted him but hes really grown on me and is one of my favorites now

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
          Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            I know, that's what scares the hell out of me. You have a lot of good recruiters. I can only hope RR lures away the talent you might've gotten because of him. Go to Michigan damn it!

We have a sick new football facility here at UConn, it's state of the art - I think that will really allow us to recruit better next year. At least I hope so.

If not, Tyler 'Ostrich Legs' Lorenzen will just have to destroy you defense. Hah.
            oh, hes trying already

having kids visit he has no intentions of taking; like we had this wr visit b/c doc knew of him; he played for pahokee hs (top 10 in country i believe); next weekend rr invites him to um and feeds him all these lies about how we're racists, stews a 2nd class coach (he might be, but he hire a hell of a staff, hes a ceo, not an egomaniac), etc

thats why we havent known about whos been visiting unless they were scheduled anyway; we had a recruit visit thats committed to illinois and we didnt know about til tues/wed cuz stews not releasing the visit list because of the crap rods doing, cuz as soon as someone visits us, he calls them to visit scum

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
              he calls them to visit scum
              Let it go already....we don't have a rivalry with WVU, hence no reason to call Michigan scum. Let it go.

Comment

For KU a few guys should make immediate impact

Jocqoues Crwaford a 4 star RB in Juco should fill McAnderson's role and make an instant impact for Mangino.

Darius Parrish a local product at DT who originally committed to Nebraska but backed out and is now coming to KU both should start right away.

Josh Richardson a LB from Ohio and brother of Raiders DE Jay Richardson also committed to KU he'll probably red shirt a year since all 3 LB's are senior

A pretty good recruiting class for Coach Mangino.Not a lot of sexy names but guys who can come in and make a contribution right away
                Last edited by T-RICH49; 01-31-2008, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Arthur Brown....not only does he have ridiculous long speed and closing burst, he's also jacked, hits hard and works even harder. He should start from Day One, and he will be an absolute beast in the NFL at any LB spot. He also gives us a good shot at getting his younger brother Bryce. I'd say that's the complete package lol.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

For BC I would say Josh Haden. The only knock on him is that he is 5-8, but he is absolutely jacked with great speed. He will probably start right away since BC will lose all 4 RBs from last season.

For Ole Miss, as of now it is probably RB/DB Darius Barksdale. We will need help at both positions and I think he has a lot of potential at FS, SS, and RB. He started at SS and KR in the Army AA game and looked like he has potential but needs some polishing. If coach Nutt and his staff pull through and get 5 star juco RB Enrique Davis (number 1 juco player), 4 star CB Alonzo Lawrence, or 4 star juco WR Andrew Harris I think any one of those guys would be a better get than Barksdale.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      Let it go already....we don't have a rivalry with WVU, hence no reason to call Michigan scum. Let it go.
                      You take their coach, you become a rival....just not an on the field one.

I have a feeling that this one is gonna linger for awhile.

Best ND recruits... Offense I'd say Floyd, Rudolph & T-Rob. Defense would be Fleming, Filer, Johnson, & Newman.

Comment

Originally posted by JayP View Post
                        You take their coach, you become a rival....just not an on the field one.

I have a feeling that this one is gonna linger for awhile.

Best ND recruits... Offense I'd say Floyd, Rudolph & T-Rob. Defense would be Fleming, Filer, Johnson, & Newman.
                        Ethan Johnson is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                          Arthur Brown....not only does he have ridiculous long speed and closing burst, he's also jacked, hits hard and works even harder. He should start from Day One, and he will be an absolute beast in the NFL at any LB spot. He also gives us a good shot at getting his younger brother Bryce. I'd say that's the complete package lol.
                          Getting Bryce would be siiiiick. Anyway, I haven't seen much AB aside from his Rivals tapes, but my god he is amazing. Soooo fast. Another guy who seems pretty good is Marcus Forston.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            Ethan Johnson is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good.
                            I'm starting to think you have a mancrush on Ethan.

If you do, don't feel bad. The kid will probably have his own t-shirt on ND's campus rather quickly.

Comment

Right now for Southern Miss it is 3-star DT Willie Packer. He's the best defensive lineman in the state. Only 260 lbs, he needs to hit the weight room, but his combination of strength and quickness are exactly what you look for in a penetrating DT. Of course, everything could change as we're still in the mix for 5 star WR DeAndre Brown and 4 star DB Charles Mitchell.
                              My teams:
                              St. Louis Rams
                              Michigan Wolverines
                              Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Comment

Haven't seen tape on everybody yet, but it's gotta be Darron Thomas. Watching him play, it looks like Dixon stepped into a time machine and went back to high school. Another thing I love about him is that he's already enrolled and in class, so he's got a head start and will be competing in the spring. He won't beat out Costa (assuming he's healthy) as a freshman, but I think he's a future star QB for us. I like him there more than Harper as of now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information