Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Your best recruit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For USC Tyron Smith. The most athletic O-Lineman in the class

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
    164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
    50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
    Record: 7-3

Comment

Marcus Forston. Hands down no questions asked. He is an absolute monster.

Comment

For Illinois, either Luiget or Hardeman. I'll go Luiget, he's a monster as well, Fortson's not too bad either Joey but I'll take CL. ;)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
          Marcus Forston. Hands down no questions asked. He is an absolute monster.
          You're nuts joey.
          Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          For Illinois, either Luiget or Hardeman. I'll go Luiget, he's a monster as well, Fortson's not too bad either Joey but I'll take CL. ;)
          Agree, unbiased. DTs in the mold of Liuget are generally more effective pass rushers in college and the pros. He's just an impressive athlete. Forston may be more "ready" at this point.

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
          Getting Bryce would be siiiiick. Anyway, I haven't seen much AB aside from his Rivals tapes, but my god he is amazing. Soooo fast. Another guy who seems pretty good is Marcus Forston.
          My favorite video of him was taken off youtube for some reason. It was "Arthur Brown linebacker BEAST" to the song "Bulls on Parade". I watched it like 20 times with my jaw on the ground. He's a combination of Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis, Ernie Sims and just about every other beast LB that can close on the ballcarrier before they can even lift a toe.

Getting Bryce would be sick, but same could be said about Jamie Harper, Lamar Miller, and some other guys whose names I've forgotten that we might get. Miami will never ever run short on talented backs again.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

D'Anton Lynn
            Top offers, sick film and rated 3 stars. One of many reasons I don't pay attention to "stars".

Comment

Kinda like AJ Hawk in 2002. He had everything but the star rating simply because he was hurt his entire senior year in high school. The star ratings on scout/rivals are basically "what have you done lately" meaning that the guys who were dominant at the combines and at the HS All Star games in January get rated higher than guys who don't do anything to hurt their stock, they just stay home and don't workout.

Comment

Originally posted by JayP View Post
                You take their coach, you become a rival....just not an on the field one.

I have a feeling that this one is gonna linger for awhile.

Best ND recruits... Offense I'd say Floyd, Rudolph & T-Rob. Defense would be Fleming, Filer, Johnson, & Newman.
                For a rivalry to occur, both teams have to care about the other one. Michigan fans don't worry about WVU.

Comment

Minnesota:

Offense- MarQueis Gray- QB, Brandon Green- WR, Vincent Hill- WR

Defense- Sam Maresh- LB, David Pittman- DB, Jewhan Edwards- DT

We might maybe not suck in a year or two.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Mike Mauti, I believe he is going to be all conference for three years, and possibly an all american.

D'Anton Lynn will be getting a lot of playing time next year as a true frosh. He is going to be a good one hopefully.

Jack Crawford is extremely raw, but I believe he can have the same or bigger impact then Mo Evans.

Hopefully Marcus Davis, who can play QB and WR for us. He is going to be a good one.

Comment

ours isnt jenkins

its de tevita finau---had offers from usc, okalahoma, cal, florida, colorado, auburn, tennessee

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by CC View Post
                        For a rivalry to occur, both teams have to care about the other one. Michigan fans don't worry about WVU.
                        yeah agreed its not a rivalry. i mean you guys already have one in which you cant beat to save your life. we need to let it go, you guys already have way to much on your plate.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                          yeah agreed its not a rivalry. i mean you guys already have one in which you cant beat to save your life. we need to let it go, you guys already have way to much on your plate.
                          ....touché

Comment

Originally posted by aheineken View Post
                            Right now for Southern Miss it is 3-star DT Willie Packer. He's the best defensive lineman in the state. Only 260 lbs, he needs to hit the weight room, but his combination of strength and quickness are exactly what you look for in a penetrating DT. Of course, everything could change as we're still in the mix for 5 star WR DeAndre Brown and 4 star DB Charles Mitchell.
                            I guess I have to change my answer now.
                            My teams:
                            St. Louis Rams
                            Michigan Wolverines
                            Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
                              For USC Tyron Smith. The most athletic O-Lineman in the class
                              yeah man i hear ya, that guy is a top 5 overall pick waiting to happen. he's a freak. I really like DJ Shoemate also.

I hope to god we get Matt Barkley Next year hes a frickin stud

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                                I hope to god we get Matt Barkley Next year hes a frickin stud
                                Random guy asking Barkley: Will you be a Trojan?

Barkley: Is the Pope catholic?

No need to worry. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information