Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
    Different info = you think he's Cane lock, I think he's wide open.
    Are you serious?

How on earth do you make these leaps? Ive said this numerous times. I never ever use the phrase lock.

Ive said numerous times that the Gators are a factor here. Good God bro, I mean seriously, last class you were throwing out crazy name like Richardson, Kirkpatrick, Moore and others you had no shot at. Now youve already started your Gators are getting everyone parade by saying Nix is wide open. and Luc is wide open (which you were already wrong about).

Please dont try to act like Im the one being unreasonable on Nix. Ive said it will be a Miami/UF battle. Your the one making assinine comments like a Miami commit being wide open.

Let me ask you this, is Demar Dorsey wide open?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
      Are you serious?

How on earth do you make these leaps? Ive said this numerous times. I never ever use the phrase lock.

Ive said numerous times that the Gators are a factor here. Good God bro, I mean seriously, last class you were throwing out crazy name like Richardson, Kirkpatrick, Moore and others you had no shot at. Now youve already started your Gators are getting everyone parade by saying Nix is wide open. and Luc is wide open (which you were already wrong about).

Show me where I INCLUDED them in the Gator class... I was naive then anyway, and I've admitted that I was just believing everything I read.

Please dont try to act like Im the one being unreasonable on Nix. Ive said it will be a Miami/UF battle. Your the one making assinine comments like a Miami commit being wide open.

Let me ask you this, is Demar Dorsey wide open?
      I think Dorsey is a soft verbal at this point, as he's already admitted that he'll be looking at a lot of the schools that offer him. Anyway, I went back and read and realize you have indeed been quite moderate with Nix, and I apologize for thinking you were being unreasonable about Nix. Anyway, I think he's 60-40 for you guys (as good as open for me)... is that a fair assessment so we can move on from this pointless bickering?

Comment

• According to Indiana's scout site the Buckeyes offered Roderick Smith (RB from Ft.Wayne). He's one of the top 3 backs on our board along with Spencer Ware and Corey Brown, 6'4"/220 power back with some moves. Not much film out yet on him, but the staff is really really really high on him (grade issues delayed offer). No film and limited offers due to grade ?s leave him a bit under the radar, but he is one of the top backs, and should commit to OSU very very soon.

Comment

• Would he play RB or move to LB/S? He seems too big for running back, or are you guys wanting Brandon Jacobs Jr?

Comment

• Austin Gray could be a Hawkeye, soon.

Comment

• He's a runningback. 6-3.5/215 as a junior. He's taller like Adrian peterson or Darren McFadden, but he's not gonna outgrow the position I don't think. He could get up to around 235ish but he's a natural runner from what they say.

...Last time we got a 6'3" power back from a bordering state was about 18 years ago and that one worked out pretty well.
              Last edited by keylime_5; 03-16-2009, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                He's a runningback. 6-3.5/215 as a junior. He's taller like Adrian peterson or Darren McFadden, but he's not gonna outgrow the position I don't think. He could get up to around 235ish but he's a natural runner from what they say.

...Last time we got a 6'3" power back from a bordering state was about 18 years ago and that one worked out pretty well.

Dude was a beast, one of the most underrated backs ever.

Comment

• Seantrel isn't a Notre Dame lean. Christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
                    Seantrel isn't a Notre Dame lean. Christ.
                    Lemme guess...he's an Iowa lean?

Comment

• Originally posted by JayP View Post
                      Lemme guess...he's an Iowa lean?

correct answer

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• No, but we are a major player with him and CJ Fiedorowicz.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
                          No, but we are a major player with him and CJ Fiedorowicz.
                          You don't even exist. If Seantrel goes to Iowa I'll cut my arm off.

Jesus christ you must say these things just to get people to yell at you.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                            Common sense goes a long way here.

Some things are just understood without having to be said.

We shouldnt have to explain that weather is a secondary factor.
                            Hollywood said that he wouldn't go to Ohio State because it's cold. That is not a secondary factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Also, you are very obtuse, bf51, to assume that weather doesn't play at least a somewhat important role.

Why is that Tim Brewster gets all of his visits from southern prospects early in the season? Because it's not -15 and snowing outside.
                              You are very obtuse to think that Minneapolis and Columbus have the same climate. That's like comparing New Orleans and Nashville.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                You are very obtuse to think that Minneapolis and Columbus have the same climate. That's like comparing New Orleans and Nashville.
                                Sweet. I can't believe people outside of this state actually give Nashville a passing thought.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information