Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
    Would be quite nice if he came home. I played against JuJu & Antone for 3 years and they are great athletes and competitors. I hope Beamer & company can make good use of those two.
    Very cool.

I'm not as high on Juju as others, I'd rather not rely on him as our starting quarterback unless he beats out competition. He may surprise me.

Exum is a beast. What an athlete. Maybe he can stick at quarterback. If not, we will find a spot for him somewhere. I'd like him at safety if QB is a no go.

Were you on the line or skill position? Wasn't Jake Snyder (defensive end) on Exum's team?
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• @sweetness34 I have reread a bunch of the stuff i had on corey cooper and yeah I'm still not calling it a solid commit but it is less unsolid than I had in my mind. My bad

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
        the guy for purdue said the same as did a couple of foxsports guys, Yeah he is a really good friend with both prater and cj fied(something more) and chance carter (who is imo a heavy ND lean) but to call prater an illinois lean is really pushing it since he's gone on record as saying he would prolly not take a decision until after his senior season.
        That doesn't mean he's not leaning towards Illinois, which he is. We were his first major offer, he camped with us last year, we were the first major school in on him. Prater right now is an Illinois lean, nowhere did I say he would commit to us down the road for sure.

We are Kyle's early leader, not that it matters at this point because there is still a year to go until signing day but we lead for him at this point.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• So who are Alabama locks this year ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
            Very cool.

I'm not as high on Juju as others, I'd rather not rely on him as our starting quarterback unless he beats out competition. He may surprise me.

Exum is a beast. What an athlete. Maybe he can stick at quarterback. If not, we will find a spot for him somewhere. I'd like him at safety if QB is a no go.

Were you on the line or skill position? Wasn't Jake Snyder (defensive end) on Exum's team?
            Skill positions. And yes Snyder was a mennace when we played them. Won't mind 4 years of VT beating down his Cavs.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by Bama9507 View Post
              So who are Alabama locks this year ?
              The kids that live in Bama.

Duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                Skill positions. And yes Snyder was a mennace when we played them. Won't mind 4 years of VT beating down his Cavs.
                Yeah, he had like 26 sacks this season.

Probably the player, if I could pick one, I would take from Virginia's class and put him in ours. Him, Quentin Hunter, or Tim Smith.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• why is newsome upset?

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                    The kids that live in Bama.

Duh.
                    Why are you being smart with me ?

Comment

• How good is Justin McCay?

Comment

Why are you being smart with me ?
                        He's actually not at all. Look at your best prospects this year.

Dre Kirkpatrick, D.J. Fluker, Nico Johnson, Tana Patrick, not to mention Trent Richardson comes from Bama country. And in previous years - Julio Jones, Tyler Love, Burton Scott - Alabama kids are always putting on the Maroon or whatever color you actually are. It's just the way things are.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                          He's actually not at all. Look at your best prospects this year.

Dre Kirkpatrick, D.J. Fluker, Nico Johnson, Tana Patrick, not to mention Trent Richardson comes from Bama country. And in previous years - Julio Jones, Tyler Love, Burton Scott - Alabama kids are always putting on the Maroon or whatever color you actually are. It's just the way things are.
                          NO...it's OBVIOUS he meant that with a tone !

Comment

• That's just Joey. Don't get so bent out of shape.

Comment

NO...it's OBVIOUS he meant that with a tone !
                              No, he really didn't. As I said, all of your best players come from Alabama.

There's not much to it.

Bama kids go to Bama - duh. There's no smartassery in that comment, just the truth.

Comment

• Good question kwilk. I haven't found anything on the web yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information