Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
    That's just Joey. Don't get so bent out of shape.
    I've come here to talk sports. Not get smart mouth talk from kids. I'm sorry but the "duh" comment was uncalled for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bama9507 View Post
      I've come here to talk sports. Not get smart mouth talk from kids. I'm sorry but the "duh" comment was uncalled for.
      Smart mouthed? Geez man. 95% of NFLDC is made up of kids anyway, you better get used to sarcasm and quid little comments if you plan on posting here much.

Comment

• Iowa 2010

Offers currently..

Paul Jones, Tyler Gabbert, Connor Wood QB
        Ben Malena, Eduardo Clements, Andre Dawson RB
        Mike Davis, DyJuan Lewis, Matt Milton, Kyle Prater WR
        CJ Fiedorowicz TE
        Jimmy Gjere, Seantrel Henderson, James Hurst, Andrew Donnal, Nick Demien, Brandon Scherff, James Kohler OT
        Beau Allen DT
        Dior Mathis, Austin White CB
        LaTwan Anderson SS
        Tobi Okeyumi, Matt Hoch, Blake Lueders, William Gholston DE
        Aj Derby ATH
        COmmited James Morris LB

Hoch, Morris, Derby, Dawson, Kohler, pretty much any and every in-state guy I feel very good about right now.

That's it, lol.

I like Lueders the most out of everyone we've offered.

Comment

• Joey has had a poorly placed tampon for awhile, this recent Cane recruiting class gave him a brief coronary.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
            Joey has had a poorly placed tampon for awhile, this recent Cane recruiting class gave him a brief coronary.
            I can understand Miami fans being sour. They have underachieved more than ay team in football lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              How good is Justin McCay?
              rueben randle good, a pretty good comparison for him full stop i believe. With regards to where he goes I honoustly can only tell you that ND has a decent shot since his coach is grunhard is his head coach. But its our only in with this guy so although i would love for him to become irish it will be a tough ride

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Joey has had a poorly placed tampon for awhile, this recent Cane recruiting class gave him a brief coronary.
                63rd ranked recruiting class, behind Kent State. One of your top commits was an OT that went to St. Michaels. I played against St. Mike's for 3 years and live 10 min. away from that school....never heard of the guy while he was in Toronto and I follow Ontario HS football like no one else.

Don't talk....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Macmillan is 09. Keep the threads right ETK.

He's only 17 and has been at The Hun in NJ for a year, probably wasn't that good at 16, or as big, just my guess.

Comment

Macmillan is 09. Keep the threads right ETK.

He's only 17 and has been at The Hun in NJ for a year, probably wasn't that good at 16, or as big, just my guess.
                    He was born in '91? That might explain it. I knew 3 OL on SMC 2 years ago but never heard of this kid.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Lane Kiffin can count on not getting kids out of Pahokee anymore...

he faxed Nu'Keese's LOI to a different school because he didn't trust the PHS people.

Apparently the coach is quite pissed, and I'd expect him to turn his kids off from UT now.

Speaking of Pahokee kids, which of the big 3/Michigan is De'Joshua Johnson a lean to?

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                        why is newsome upset?
                        Something about Paul Jones and the Penn. State coaches misleading him.

Said he called VT coaches soon after Paul Jones committed.

Just what I read.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                          Mathis and Olgetree are not Miami leans.

Mathis is seen as a backup plan from what I can gather and he's more likely to stay with his teammates at Michigan then to come down to Miami.

Olgetree I've seen linked heavily with UGA.

Hosey Williams isn't gonna get an offer from us and is very low on the list of RBs we are after. No sense in even putting him on the list.

3 St. Thomas players about to commit? The only 3 we are after are Linder, Bernard and Riggs. Considering Riggs and Bernard don't have offers, would be pretty hard for them to commit. Riggs is still being evaluated and Bernard is a backup plan.

Richard Leonard could be added as a potential target for us I suppose.

I've never heard Ragoo or Carter linked to us in any way shape or form and right now are not BCS caliber players.

Ragoo, one of the top offensive linemen in the Class of 2010 and a huge one at that already measuring 6-foot-7 and 310 pounds, was walking around the Boyd Anderson gym during Pace’s basketball game against Boyd Anderson with a University of Miami sweatshirt on.

“It’s just a Christmas present from my mom. She was just saying that she likes the UM. We went the game and they treated her right so she just wanted me to put it on and see how it feels. I like it a lot,” Ragoo said.

Ragoo has received offers from UM and LSU, but his mom is clearly a proponent of Miami.

“She likes UM, but she wants me to think about my academics and the atmosphere of the school, but UM has all of the things that I want to do in school and it’s a school that I am really looking into,” Ragoo said.

Ragoo said that he grew up a Miami fan and later on became a Miami/Florida fan because his cousin played at Florida while he was growing up, but his loyalty seems to reside more with the ‘Canes.

“I grew up a UM fan, then later a UM fan slash UF fan cause my cousin played for UF, Teako Brown. He used to play strong safety,” Ragoo. insidetheu.com

Ravonne Carter said he grew up a fan of the University of Miami.

"I want to be there," Carter said. "I like Miami. I like the atmosphere, the players, and the speed. I just want to be a part of it. I want to win a championship at the University of Miami, get drafted, the whole thing."

Carter is also a track standout in the 300 meter hurdles (51.95), 400 meter hurdles (57.38), and the long jump (14-3). insidetheu.com

Comment

• Oh, and they said his parents pushed him to Penn. State.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Joey, Sbh, Big John (probably you), or anybody that knows something about florida recruiting, can you tell me if Lincoln has any talent in the upcoming years?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                                Mathis and Olgetree are not Miami leans.

Mathis is seen as a backup plan from what I can gather and he's more likely to stay with his teammates at Michigan then to come down to Miami.

Olgetree I've seen linked heavily with UGA.

Hosey Williams isn't gonna get an offer from us and is very low on the list of RBs we are after. No sense in even putting him on the list.

3 St. Thomas players about to commit? The only 3 we are after are Linder, Bernard and Riggs. Considering Riggs and Bernard don't have offers, would be pretty hard for them to commit. Riggs is still being evaluated and Bernard is a backup plan.

Richard Leonard could be added as a potential target for us I suppose.

I've never heard Ragoo or Carter linked to us in any way shape or form and right now are not BCS caliber players.

It’s just that Miami was my team [growing up],” Ogletree said. “It was always my dream when I was younger to play for Miami, so it’s kind of hard believing that I finally got offered by them. It’s like my dream came true.”
                                http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sh...s_ogletre.html

The St. Thomas players, I just seen that 3 are close to commiting. I'l put up a link when I find it.

2010 Miami Killian cornerback Richard Leonard has established himself as one of the top cornerback prospects in South Florida this season.

Leonard has been so impressive this season, that he expects an offer soon from UM and that offer may come Sunday after he visits their practice.

“UM is about to offer me,” Leonard said. “They are telling me to come to the practice Sunday so I can see how they look. I have talked to Coach McGriff and he likes how I cover guys. I went to their camp and he saw me play there.” insidetheu.com

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information