Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is sorta off-topic, but why are there so many Miami fans here, I see a new one every couple of days....It's quite sickening.

Comment

• And like I said before I dont get caught up on were kids dream of playing. I thought he might of been a Miami lean after that and seeing on scout.

http://scoutcombines.scout.com/a.z?s...=1&nid=3725155

Comment

• Latwan Anderson is a kid that I would LOVE seeing play safety for Michigan. Heard he is wide open at this point and Michigan just offered. Many expect him to drag this process out for a while. He is about as fast on tape as you can get. Kid is a ball hawk and destroys anything in his vicinity.

Originally posted by supermario86
        Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
          This is sorta off-topic, but why are there so many Miami fans here, I see a new one every couple of days....It's quite sickening.
          Happens all the time.

There are hardcore fans like myself, DJP, etk, Hollywood so on and so forth and then there are the ones that come out of the woodwork when we are getting ready to make another run at the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by fresssh View Post
            And like I said before I dont get caught up on were kids dream of playing. I thought he might of been a Miami lean after that and seeing on scout.

http://scoutcombines.scout.com/a.z?s...=1&nid=3725155
            I like the kid and I'd love to have him and there's def interest. Dont get me wrong on that. We just arent the frontrunners. UGA is and they will be tough to beat.

FWIW don't put much stock into those profile things. Half the time they cant even get the offer list right much less the interest level.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
              Under. Most of the real Sox fans appreciate Manny, we're just kind of sour to his success elswhere and what he pulled to get out. If he were more direct and respectful it wouldn't have been an issue.

Believe me, if he wanted to come back, there would be riots in the street if Theo didn't pull the trigger.

Personally, I appreciate the information you bring, I just think you come off as a slightly overly-cocky Miami fan.
              So I read you're from North Carolina, and your fav teams are the Gators and Red Sox.. what are your other favorite teams?
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                So I read you're from North Carolina, and your fav teams are the Gators and Red Sox.. what are your other favorite teams?
                Celtics and red wings, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                  This is sorta off-topic, but why are there so many Miami fans here, I see a new one every couple of days....It's quite sickening.
                  Yeeeaaaa. Were everywhere. Were like coakroches.

Comment

• all the way to top..... The U!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QzUDdiRCkM

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                      I like the kid and I'd love to have him and there's def interest. Dont get me wrong on that. We just arent the frontrunners. UGA is and they will be tough to beat.

FWIW don't put much stock into those profile things. Half the time they cant even get the offer list right much less the interest level.
                      Thats true. I think hel make that move to LB and we need him. What kind of chance do u think we have at Joyner. I really hope we get him, he's a Miami type of player. Hes got the swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by fresssh View Post
                        Thats true. I think hel make that move to LB and we need him. What kind of chance do u think we have at Joyner. I really hope we get him, he's a Miami type of player. Hes got the swag.
                        Odds just swung in our favor. Hes transferring to Columbus with Jahkari Gore.

He says he wants to leave home and if not for that he'd have already committed to us.

With Gore in his ear all year and being at a big pipeline for us, I fully expect us to be able to land him.

Comment

• I know I've said it and he's been brought up a few times but god I love Jake Heaps. <3 As a Washington fan not really anyone else I can talk or hope about getting right now :\

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                          too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                            Odds just swung in our favor. Hes transferring to Columbus with Jahkari Gore.

He says he wants to leave home and if not for that he'd have already committed to us.

With Gore in his ear all year and being at a big pipeline for us, I fully expect us to be able to land him.
                            Wait, Joyner is transferring to Columbus??? I know the MNW rumors were strong for awhile there, first I heard about Columbus, is it a done deal? Awesome if so. I love having a future first team AA DB playing alongside a Cane Legacy in Miami. No freakin' way he goes away to Hicksville or Tally, I don't care what he says right now or who he is a fan of.

Comment

• I say ND has a pretty good shot at heaps, CW has been working him for about a year now and he will come in a quite pretty situation for a qb to come into with no qb being in the class above him. Also us getting Teo is a good thing for that since they are both lds. I really have good hopes he comes from the spring visit impressed. We will know it in the summer at the latest either way.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I don't see how Washington misses on Heaps.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information