Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Sarkisian hire really helped Washington's chances with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
      meh i dont think the beef betwween joe and charlie is that bad considering his older son already is at nd (as a walk on though)
      I heard a quote from Montana saying Nick wil "not play at ND under Coach Weis".

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
        I kin haz link?

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          Hard to believe seeing as one of his sons is on the ND football team, Joe is at a lot of ND games, and just a few months ago he came out in support of Charlie when people were calling for his head.
          Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

• Florida guys;

Any thoughts on Casey Turner RB and Calvin Smith DT? We are sitting well with both from what I understand.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              Florida guys;

Any thoughts on Casey Turner RB and Calvin Smith DT? We are sitting well with both from what I understand.
              Calvin Smith is a prett decent prospect. Should end up being a solid 4 star guy.

I know we are not gonna have a problem landing his teammate Lemonier. Smith wants to come here 2 but you guys are strongly in the mix as well because of Luiget.

Good news for you guys is we already have 2 of the top 5 DTs in the nation committed and weve heard good things about DT/OT Tavadis Glenn and we are in on DT Ego Ferguson as well.

If for some reason we miss on Glenn and Ego or Nix decommits (non of that seems likely ATM but still a ways to go) then we will focus on Smith, but right now hes getting talk as a backup plan and we are on him to help with Lemonier as well but its not looking like we will really need/want Smith in this class which will leave him yours for the taking.

Rite now Im expecting Smith to land with u but things could change from our side down the road.

Comment

• Joey, what florida guys do you think ND has a good shot at, we offered a few but outside of linder (where we have a decent shot at) i havent got a clue where we standing with guys we have or have not offered?

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• My wishlist for 2010:

Brandon Brown, LB
                  Another Corona Centenial player and after having 6 of them on the roster, I can only hope we get another stud LB.

Marquis Flowers, S
                  He has amazing combine numbers and also performs well. He will most likely be the #1 prospect in AZ and one of his good friends is on ASU's team already. IMO, this is a must get to make this a quality class.

Nick Rowland, OG
                  Most likely the #2 AZ recruit, he took a few unofficial visits to Arizona last year, but was really excited when we offered him. Rowland will end up being a huge recruiting battle between Arizona and ASU.

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Joey, what florida guys do you think ND has a good shot at, we offered a few but outside of linder (where we have a decent shot at) i havent got a clue where we standing with guys we have or have not offered?
                    If you give me a list of ones youve offered I could let you know.

But I havent really heard u connected to anyone.

Linder has been wrapped for u for awhile now according to a few people.

Comment

• Alabama picks up 4-star Memphis WR/DB Keiwon Malone. So much for Kiffen locking down Memphis.

Bama on the way to a third straight recruiting championship

Comment

• Originally posted by Bama9507 View Post
                        Alabama picks up 4-star Memphis WR/DB Keiwon Malone. So much for Kiffen locking down Memphis.

Bama on the way to a third straight recruiting championship
                        not that difficult when you take 30 guys each year.

- No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

How many qualify and make the team?

Comment

• Anyone know anything about Gaithersburg S Axel Ofori? I only ask because it's where I went to high school. Rivals lists him at 5'10" 180 lbs and running a 4.46 40 yard dash with a 250 max bench right now.

Comment

Don't hate on our championship. Notre Dame fans should just not talk period.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                                How many qualify and make the team?
                                well with bama not 30 im sure about that cause then they would've hit that 85 schollie wall by know, the adjusted rankings are published but receive almost no attention. ND won all the adjusted rankings last year since they almost never lose anyone.

- No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information