Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
    well with bama not 30 im sure about that cause then they would've hit that 85 schollie wall by know, the adjusted rankings are published but receive almost no attention. ND won all the adjusted rankings last year since they almost never lose anyone.
    And shows how well that works out for you guys since you don't win anything ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bama9507 View Post
      And shows how well that works out for you guys since you don't win anything ever.
      jeah cause we did not get better than last year still playing mainly freshmen and sophomores. sure hating on nd is fun and all but at least have a sense of reality.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• btw joey i pm'ed you that florida ND recruit list

- No reaching
        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

jeah cause we did not get better than last year still playing mainly freshmen and sophomores. sure hating on nd is fun and all but at least have a sense of reality.
          An ND fan telling people to set a sense of reality. Come on wicket, that was too easy. You're better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            An ND fan telling people to set a sense of reality. Come on wicket, that was too easy. You're better than that.
            did you ever hear me give unreal projections. but yeah we (nd fans) do have a slightly elevated expectation in general, but saying that our recruits of the last two years have done nothing is such bs that i had to show some emotion in it.

- No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• maybe someone can tell me here btw, does which recruiting rankings does the ncaa football game most closely follor scout, espn or rivals. I ask this bc i will have the new one flown in as soon as its out.

- No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                If you give me a list of ones youve offered I could let you know.

But I havent really heard u connected to anyone.

Linder has been wrapped for u for awhile now according to a few people.
                I think ND will have the top OL class in 2010 with Christian Lombard, Brandon Linder, Sentrael Henderson, and James Hurst.
                Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

maybe someone can tell me here btw, does which recruiting rankings does the ncaa football game most closely follor scout, espn or rivals. I ask this bc i will have the new one flown in as soon as its out.
                  I think they use Scout mostly
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

You do realize ND has destroyed Alabama almost every time they played. I think ND has a 7-1 record against Alabama including a win in the the 66 NC game.
                    Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

• Anyone think teams will be scared to recruit Melvin Alaeze's younger brother Joshua Alaeze? He's a 6'1" 230 lb MLB who has been timed in the mid 4.6 range. he already has offers from New Mexico and Pitt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Anyone think teams will be scared to recruit Melvin Alaeze's younger brother Joshua Alaeze? He's a 6'1" 230 lb MLB who has been timed in the mid 4.6 range. he already has offers from New Mexico and Pitt.
                        No, unless he has a history of acting up like his brother.

Comment

Don't hate on our championship. Notre Dame fans should just not talk period.
                          Too bad you can't win real championships...
                          Not to mention your state is so pathetic that in the 70's (1978 i believe) your government thought the team should have been national champions over ND, so you made them the national champions in the state of alabama, nowhere else. What a joke.
                          Last edited by CroomDawgs; 02-06-2009, 02:29 PM.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                          LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                            No problem.

What kinda of Miami fan would I be if I wasnt brash, cocky and hated by everyone?
                            You'd be an FSU fan. What would you have to be cocky about!

Originally posted by djp View Post
                            So I read you're from North Carolina, and your fav teams are the Gators and Red Sox.. what are your other favorite teams?
                            I get this all the time... I got into sports as a little kid because I'm basically the youngest kid of all my family and I wanted to watch what my family was watching and root for who they rooted for. It conveniently happened that my first baseball game I watched was with my family from Massachusetts (the rest of my immediate family are Yankees fans besides me and that group lol), first football game was with my family in Maryland, and my dad went to Florida so he sort of made me a Gator fan. Plus I've moved around a bunch (3 times), so I never really had a home town team.
                            Last edited by sbh15; 02-06-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Corey Cooper and Kyle Prater are as locked to Illinois as you can be. Forget all the BS you read (And yes I know the words "came out of Cooper's mouth he almost commited to ND). I know these two will be signing with Illinois. 100% fact. There are also several big time ballers in Florida Illinois has great shots at.

Comment

• Joey. What about LB Jeff Luc? 1 of the best LB's in the state. And he plays MLB. Sounds like someone we really need to target.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information