Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
    I figure Seastrunk will end up at Texas in the end, but man I'd love to have him.
    I really hope you are right but I think LSU is very much in the mix. Another thing to remember is Lache and Travon Reed want to play together.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Henderson seems enamored with USC and I think that if they really want him, ultimately they are going to get him.
      The same way USC really wanted Te'o and Burfict, and got neither?

I did hear the whole blurb about Henderson wanting a USC offer. But after I heard that, Henderson did a unofficial to ND. Kinda odd there. While by no means is he a lock for ND, I think ND is further ahead than USC in his recruitment.

I think Henderson ultimately becomes a 3 team race of Minny, ND, and a undetermined 3rd team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bama9507 View Post
        Posting PM's is a chick move
        Yea cuz chicks post here right? Unless maybe you are one. Welcome to the board Ms. Bama9507!!

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
        Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
        I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
        LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
          He's from Louisiana though, right? Also what's his relation with trovon reed?
          I think he moved when he was really little so he's basically grown up in Texas. I believe he and Trevon (Trovon? whichever it is, I don't know) are 1st cousins and I'm pretty sure he's related some way to Michael Ford.

It'll be an interesting recruitment for sure. As long as we keep Reed in state I'll be satisfied.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayP View Post
            The same way USC really wanted Te'o and Burfict, and got neither?

I did hear the whole blurb about Henderson wanting a USC offer. But after I heard that, Henderson did a unofficial to ND. Kinda odd there. While by no means is he a lock for ND, I think ND is further ahead than USC in his recruitment.

I think Henderson ultimately becomes a 3 team race of Minny, ND, and a undetermined 3rd team.
            Te'o and Burfict are two different stories. Burfict wanted to be a trojan, but didn't have the grades. ****, Burfict might not even be able to qualify for ASU let alone USC. Te'o was a good get for the domers, and a surprise. Pete can't win them all, but he'll gets most of his high targets.

Comment

• Originally posted by PENNSTATEHOMER View Post
              -NY OG Daquan Jones (6'4 305) - coach telling him look hard at PSU, likes PSU - no offer
              Heard he was a Maryland lean.

-NY DE Dominique Easley (6'3 255) - PSU got in on him fairly early...we'll see - no offer
              RU is on him very hard.

Comment

• Lache has plenty of family ties in LA, plus Michael Ford is his cousin.

On his visit to LSU didn't he say it felt like he finally came home? Or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 504 to ATL View Post
                  Lache has plenty of family ties in LA, plus Michael Ford is his cousin.

On his visit to LSU didn't he say it felt like he finally came home? Or something like that.
                  I remember hearing that too (something like that), but then again....Recruits say the darndest things.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                    What's funny is you thinking I'm the one that takes it seriously but yet you care enough to PM me and then right posts about it all over the thread.

How about you left the boards and come back when your past the age of 12.

I'll go ahead and block you so I don't have to deal with this.
                    Thank god. Reading all your "inside sources" and recruiting info as a guest through the 09 year that never happened too much for me to bare.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
                      I figure Seastrunk will end up at Texas in the end, but man I'd love to have him.
                      I hope you're right but everything I read points to LSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                        the schools that he listed (USC/A&M/OU/UT) will probably be where he goes. I expect him to play with his brother at A&M.
                        I'm pretty sure that Sherman visited with him during the coaching staff's big recruiting trip. They want to lock down all the Houston and Shreveport kids, as part of their recruiting strategy. I don't know if he'll come here, I think he ends up at USC.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Who do you guys think will be the #1 recruit in the nation? Going to be a in state homer and say Jake Heaps for me ;)

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                          too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

• Seantrel Henderson.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneToughGame View Post
                              Who do you guys think will be the #1 recruit in the nation? Going to be a in state homer and say Jake Heaps for me ;)
                              I doubt anyone from Virginia is under consideration unless Acree completely dominates from here on out.

We have a lot of potential Rivals100 players, though.

Phillip Sims, QB
                              Nick Acree, DT
                              Mark Shuman, OT
                              Justin Hunter, WR
                              Zack McCray, DE

Then players like Evan Hailes (DT), Travis Williams (LB/ S), Brian Laiti (LB), and more who will be top 250 with a chance to sneak in the 100.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                Seantrel Henderson.
                                Wow, I totally forgot about Seantrel. I feel stupid now lol.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                                too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information