Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
    Coaches want him to visit first, to be sure.
    Someone just posted that on rivals as a guess, so it's not like that's the reason for sure.

I hope it is, because the coaches want to make sure the kid likes the school and being away from home before taking him, rather than a year into his freshman year when he doesn't like it.

Comment

• I had no idea BYU signed Alani Fua. What a recruiting class they have. Not exactly Florida, Georgia, LSU caliber but man, I'm impressed

Comment

• The coaches aren't going to accept a commitment from a kid 2,000 miles away who hasn't even visited with White and Dawson, who have both visited multiple times, on the cusp of making a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
          The coaches aren't going to accept a commitment from a kid 2,000 miles away who hasn't even visited with White and Dawson, who have both visited multiple times, on the cusp of making a decision.
          Oh, I know, I was just saying that wasn't confirmed as the reason, just speculation. Although, I do agree that it's most likely the reason, but I didn't want speculation to be represented as fact right now.

Comment

• Delvin Jones, 4 star athlete from Miami Florida has committed to Tennessee.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• http://michigan.scout.com/a.z?s=162&.../2/888472.html

OH DT Terry Talbott and brother CB Terrence Talbott both commit to Michigan.

Comment

• Big time move.
                Terry is underrated.

Comment

• Terry would be rated a lot higher if he used his hands. He has potential if he learns some technique.

Comment

• Happy with the pickups. Both are at a position of need. Now we need some more DL's, LBs and Cullen and Ifill.

Originally posted by supermario86
                    Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

• Nick Demien 4 star OLineman from Missouri committed to Mizzou today over Oklahoma. Great pickup for Mizzou.

Comment

• Richard Dickson's little brother Travis committed to LSU today!!!!!

http://louisianastate.scout.com/

Comment

• good pickup. He's the better athlete of the two.

Comment

• http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...pid=88&yr=2010

Updated Scout 100

- Devin Gardner is a 5-star, thus proving that all is right in the world.

Comment

• James White is visiting during the Arizona game.

Comment

• so I've decided to just expand my Rutgers homerism/knowledge, I should get into recruiting more. where do you guys go for most of your stuff and rumors? especially jonny and gf1080, they're the RU recruiting guru's.
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information