Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    they're the RU recruiting guru's.
    First, we're going to work on pluralizing words. You're a college man now. We can't be having these incidents again. Second, I think I heard that Rutgers' Rivals site is pretty decent.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      First, we're going to work on pluralizing words. You're a college man now. We can't be having these incidents again. Second, I think I heard that Rutgers' Rivals site is pretty decent.
      wow, see being an English man myself, I cannot believe I did that. Forgive me. I don't normally make that mistake :(

      and I'll check that out
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

      Comment


      • Parlez vous Francais monseuir Sniper?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
          Parlez vous Francais monseuir Sniper?
          well apparently you don't but hell, I wouldn't expect you to.


          Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...pid=88&yr=2010

            Updated Scout 100

            - Devin Gardner is a 5-star, thus proving that all is right in the world.
            its scout rankings..id hardly say anything is right with them...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
              Parlez vous Francais monseuir Sniper?
              Yeah, it's my first language.

              Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
              its scout rankings..id hardly say anything is right with them...
              You're right. I don't really give a **** about ratings and such, but it will shut half of our fanbase up, which is nice.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...pid=88&yr=2010

                Updated Scout 100

                - Devin Gardner is a 5-star, thus proving that all is right in the world.
                Sucks that Coxson dropped from 2 to 8, but still a 5*. Also, I still hope Penn State gets Kenny Stills. He would be huge for this class.

                Comment


                • From ESPNs On the Trail
                  Nation's top offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson names official visits
                  Seantrel Henderson (St. Paul, Minn./Cretin-Derham), the No. 4-rated prospect in the ESPNU 150, has selected his official visit destinations, ESPN's Bill Kurelic reports.

                  His father, Sean Henderson, said, "I definitely know his five official visits. He will visit Ohio State, Oklahoma, Florida, USC and Notre Dame. So far he has Ohio State Sept. 12. Notre Dame will probably be Oct. 17. And USC is Nov. 28 tentatively."

                  Henderson is still considering in-state Minnesota but will not visit officially, "We live here," Sean Henderson said. "He's been to Minnesota a thousand times."


                  Wow. I thought Notre Dame was out of it.
                  Hi Mom. Send money!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    Yeah, it's my first language.



                    You're right. I don't really give a **** about ratings and such, but it will shut half of our fanbase up, which is nice.
                    if rankings did that for half of the fanbases it's be worth it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                      From ESPNs On the Trail
                      Nation's top offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson names official visits
                      Seantrel Henderson (St. Paul, Minn./Cretin-Derham), the No. 4-rated prospect in the ESPNU 150, has selected his official visit destinations, ESPN's Bill Kurelic reports.

                      His father, Sean Henderson, said, "I definitely know his five official visits. He will visit Ohio State, Oklahoma, Florida, USC and Notre Dame. So far he has Ohio State Sept. 12. Notre Dame will probably be Oct. 17. And USC is Nov. 28 tentatively."

                      Henderson is still considering in-state Minnesota but will not visit officially, "We live here," Sean Henderson said. "He's been to Minnesota a thousand times."


                      Wow. I thought Notre Dame was out of it.
                      Wow, he's coming to the USC game...no surprise but if fans and environment are an influence on his decision, then that will definitely increase his interest in the Buckeyes, win or lose. I'll definitely be stalking him while he is on campus.

                      On the thought of Notre Dame, I've always felt that he was a sleeper for them. They recruited his teammate, Michael Floyd very well and Floyd might be doing the same thing.

                      Does anyone else notice that his dad does all the talking for him? Then, Seantrel will come over and say something totally different...

                      BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                      Comment


                      • He's also visiting ND the 17th which is the USC game. Is it possible that he's using other schools to watch his #1 choice play?
                        Hi Mom. Send money!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                          He's also visiting ND the 17th which is the USC game. Is it possible that he's using other schools to watch his #1 choice play?
                          OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

                          Very sneaky Seantrel!

                          BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                            He's also visiting ND the 17th which is the USC game. Is it possible that he's using other schools to watch his #1 choice play?
                            that was my thought partially as well but everybody is coming to the sc game, anybody coming to an earlier game to me is really good news for nd recruiting and most of them (guys coming to a game ealier than the sc game) could even be considered nd leans imo


                            Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

                            Comment


                            • Hurricanes pick up Tyrone Cornelius

                              http://miami.rivals.com/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by wicket View Post
                                that was my thought partially as well but everybody is coming to the sc game, anybody coming to an earlier game to me is really good news for nd recruiting and most of them (guys coming to a game ealier than the sc game) could even be considered nd leans imo
                                If Henderson was visiting ND for the USC game and OSU for the Michigan game, then I'd believe that he was just picking big games to go view. But to visit 2 different teams to watch them play against the same team that your highly considering isn't a coincidence.

                                If he names another school that plays USC as an official and then takes an official the same weekend USC will be in town, I'd say it's all but over.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information