Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats a sick story.

in other news shon coleman is getting treated for a type of cancer. prayers for him.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• maybe you said something about him, but i don't wanna read 320pages.

so my question is

what are your thought about bjoern werner FSU?
      he's also from Berlin and i coached against him. man this young man was a nightmare for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post
        maybe you said something about him, but i don't wanna read 320pages.

so my question is

what are your thought about bjoern werner FSU?
        he's also from Berlin and i coached against him. man this young man was a nightmare for me.
        nobody?...

Comment

• It's looking more and more like Demar Dorsey isn't going to be a Wolverine due to conflicts with his criminal past mixed with a pinch of his test scores.

He's either going to play at Fort Hayes CC for a season or just go somewhere else.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
            It's looking more and more like Demar Dorsey isn't going to be a Wolverine due to conflicts with his criminal past mixed with a pinch of his test scores.

He's either going to play at Fort Hayes CC for a season or just go somewhere else.
            I've read it's Louisville.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              would make sense since charlie strong probably did some recruiting on him early on.

Comment

• http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-fo...medium=twitter

Michigan LB signee Antonio Kinard to prep school or JUCO.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  That would be a nice pick up for Louisville.

Comment

• 5* auburn signee ot shon coleman is taking the year off recovering from leukemia. hes aiming for a return around next summer to hopefully play football again.

and 4* auburn signee wr jeremy richardson has enrolled at a mississippi CC and said he's aiming to return asap.

they were at 27/25 but now with those 2 their signing class is 25/25.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Hope Shon Coleman gets back soon, I really liked him as a prospect last year.

What's the dealio on Seantrel Henderson? I heard at one point last week he was somehow still considering Miami (FL)?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                        Hope Shon Coleman gets back soon, I really liked him as a prospect last year.

What's the dealio on Seantrel Henderson? I heard at one point last week he was somehow still considering Miami (FL)?
                        I think that was just people taking his second choice and assuming he'd want to get out of USC. I don't think USC would let him out of his LOI....since that's how they roll.

Comment

• When heralded football signee Seantrel Henderson from Cretin-Derham Hall didn't show up as scheduled last week for orientation at the University of Southern California, new coach Lane Kiffin, recruiting coordinator Ed Orgeron, offensive line coach James Cregg and top assistant Monte Kiffin took a private jet to the Twin Cities on Monday to make sure the 6-foot-8, 330-pound left tackle still was committed.
                          In the wake of NCAA penalties to USC that include no bowl appearances for the next two seasons, as well as the loss of 30 scholarships over the next three years, there has been conjecture that Henderson has reconsidered his commitment to USC and that Miami and Ohio State could be back in the hunt.
                          Reached Tuesday, Henderson's father, Sean, had no comment, and Seantrel, who some day could be a first-round NFL draft pick, did not return phone messages.
                          http://www.twincities.com/prep/ci_15350023

I posted the other Henderson stuff in the 2011 thread, but Henderson is likely going to go to prep school then this whole circus can start all over again.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• If he wanted to avoid the circus (stupid question, I know) and he decided to go to Miami....would he be able to play this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              http://www.twincities.com/prep/ci_15350023

I posted the other Henderson stuff in the 2011 thread, but Henderson is likely going to go to prep school then this whole circus can start all over again.
                              ******* great.

One year of his **** wasn't enough, we likely now get another new one. At least now Iowa is 100% completely out of it, so I don't have to care. Or withstand Told coming in to tell us Iowa will get him every couple weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                                If he wanted to avoid the circus (stupid question, I know) and he decided to go to Miami....would he be able to play this year?
                                I doubt it. USC would have to let him out of his LOI, which it doesn't sound like they want to do. So the only way he could get out of it is to go to prep school, I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information