Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2010 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UM doesn't have room for LaTwan Anderson yet, no way could we get Henderson in. And yea, prep or USC are his options for this year.

First Pryor, then TBB topped him, now Henderson is doing this ****. Clowney is gonna have to declare for the NFL or something to top this. :/

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      I doubt it. USC would have to let him out of his LOI, which it doesn't sound like they want to do. So the only way he could get out of it is to go to prep school, I believe.
      How classy of them.

Naw man....we're not going to get punished. Come play for us.
      PSYCHE!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        UM doesn't have room for LaTwan Anderson yet, no way could we get Henderson in. And yea, prep or USC are his options for this year.

First Pryor, then TBB topped him, now Henderson is doing this ****. Clowney is gonna have to declare for the NFL or something to top this. :/
        actually, ronald powell ended up ranked first in the class, so he broke the trend with his very prompt commitment to... the university of florida ;)

Comment

• I think DG just meant from a top recruit kinda perspective, but recruiting these days is just a massive mess that needs to be cleaned up and have a strict overview on it at all times.

How many recruits made their decision after signing day last season?

Latwan
          Seantrel and I'm pretty sure there were at least 2-4 more right?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            actually, ronald powell ended up ranked first in the class, so he broke the trend with his very prompt commitment to... the university of florida ;)
            http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...pid=88&yr=2010

Don't get smart with me. :p

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by HindSight View Post
              How classy of them.

Naw man....we're not going to get punished. Come play for us.
              PSYCHE!!!!!!!!
              Yea, don't quote me on that, but just from random readings online it appears that USC doesn't want to release any 2010 commits. It may not be true, but given who they are, I'd be very shocked if it wasn't true.

That said, if I were a recruit, especially one that could go to any school I want, and knew one of them could potentially have something like this happen, I wouldn't go near it. But that's just me...

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                Yea, don't quote me on that, but just from random readings online it appears that USC doesn't want to release any 2010 commits. It may not be true, but given who they are, I'd be very shocked if it wasn't true.

That said, if I were a recruit, especially one that could go to any school I want, and knew one of them could potentially have something like this happen, I wouldn't go near it. But that's just me...
                That's why I don't feel sorry for Henderson at all. Dumbass made his bed...now he can sleep in it or waste a year transferring out of it.

Comment

• http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...r_release.html

Javarie Johnson to leave Maryland.

Comment

i was referring to rivals, mainly because they had powell ranked 1st haha

Comment

• Scout's number one 2010 punter from California Matt Darr has signed with the Vols.

Palardy + Darr + Dooley's special teams emphasis will hopefully mean no more Bama like melt downs in the next 4-5 years for the Vols.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Latest word is that Cretin-Derham Hall grad Seantrel Henderson, who was assured by new Southern California football coach Lane Kiffin during recruitment that USC would not receive serious NCAA penalties, is balking at his commitment and now leaning toward Miami, even though he would have to sit out a transfer season.
                        http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_...nclick_check=1

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Psst: Seantrel Henderson, the 6-foot-8, 350-pound Cretin-Derham Hall offensive lineman who committed to Southern California before the Trojans were severely penalized by the NCAA, was in Miami on Saturday. The Hurricanes were believed to be Henderson's second choice behind USC, which has been futilely waiting for him to report.
                            http://www.twincities.com/ci_1543658...nclick_check=1

Expect something big to come out very soon.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

http://www.twincities.com/ci_1543658...nclick_check=1

Expect something big to come out very soon.
                              Could he decide he wants to go to a prep school or a JC, instead of attending USC now?

Comment

• not that it matters but shon coleman said the u finished second in his final decision.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information