Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Notre Dame Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we offered everybodys favourite recruit blake lueders today, pretty big leaders for him. could we really have our de need fixed before the spring game?

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

12 new offers went out yesterday (1 of which was the beforementioned lueders). It brings us up to 58 offers. Biggest names among the new offers: Marcus Lattimore, Ego Ferguson, Chaz Green and Austin Hinder. I personally dont expect to get to many of these guys, but i guess you never know

- No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I expect a good season from Notre Dame in 2009.

They will go as far as Jimmy Clausen will take them. It starts with the QB. If the QB plays good, then ND will be solid.

If I'm Charlie Weis, then I'd try to incorporate the spread in the offense more. This being Clausens 3rd year in the program, I hope to see the offseason gains from him. Better chemistry from him and his receivers and better leadership.

The offensive line MUST play better. No excuse for how bad the ND O-Line played last season. ND needs to/MUST do whatever necessary to get the O-Line to play better.

I have faith in Tenuta to get the defense playing better next season.

I think the offense will do better with Haywood gone.(Not trying to hate, just my opinion)

I think ND will ultimately go as far as Clausen will take them.

I'm guessing 9-4,10-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Homer View Post
          I expect a good season from Notre Dame in 2009.

They will go as far as Jimmy Clausen will take them. It starts with the QB. If the QB plays good, then ND will be solid.

If I'm Charlie Weis, then I'd try to incorporate the spread in the offense more. This being Clausens 3rd year in the program, I hope to see the offseason gains from him. Better chemistry from him and his receivers and better leadership.

The offensive line MUST play better. No excuse for how bad the ND O-Line played last season. ND needs to/MUST do whatever necessary to get the O-Line to play better.

I have faith in Tenuta to get the defense playing better next season.

I think the offense will do better with Haywood gone.(Not trying to hate, just my opinion)

I think ND will ultimately go as far as Clausen will take them.

I'm guessing 9-4,10-3.
          You hit the bullseye there. I truly believe this team can go as far as the OLine takes them. When given proper time (not even talking bradford time) Jimmy can torch everybody like one of the best qbs in college football. He is not as good with pressure though.

In totally different news. Apparently ND is trying to scedule Miami again. Could have something to do with florida recruiting which has been on the decline slightly.

- No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I'll have a dab at our spring game recruit list. keep in mind that this list is still subject to change:

Confirmed:
            Christian Lombard OL - IL (committed)
            Chris Martin LB/DE - CA (committed)
            Daniel Smith WR - IN (committed)
            Spencer Boyd DB- FL (offered)
            Corey Cooper WR - IL (offered)
            C.J.Fiedorowicz TE - IL (offered)
            Khairi Fortt LB - CT (offered)
            Justin McCay WR - KS (offered)
            Nate Montana QB- CA (offered)
            Kyle Prater WR - IL (offered)
            Cody Riggs CB - FL (offered)
            James Stone OL - TN (offered)
            Andrew Donnal OL - OH (interested)
            Zach Fulton OL - IL (interested)
            Morgan Linton FB - AR (interested)
            Laken Tomlinson OL - IL (interested)
            Luke Massa QB - OH (interested)
            Jordan Paskorz DE - PA (interested)
            Cameron Roberson RB - CA (interested)
            Matt Rotheram OL - OH (interested)

Possibly attending
            Seantrel Henderson OL - MN (offered) (would be attending but there is a family situation that might prevent him from doing so)
            Matt James OL - OH (offered)
            Tai-ler Jones WR - GA (offered) ---- can be crossed off the list if he commits elsewhere
            Dominique Easley DE - NY (interested)
            Geoff Gibson OL - (interested)
            Lucky Radley RB - CA (interested)
            Dietrich Riley ATH - CA (offered)

- No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information