Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Kiffin accuses Meyer of recruiting violation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TitanHope, do some research on Dee Morley...

Next, How do you think LSU got a born and bred Cane committed to UM for 6 months who could have started day 1 at Miami at CB to leave Broward County? Because they won more games than us that year? ha!

Comment

Go Kiffin!
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
        I'm a Rivals subscriber.
        It's not rivals. It's on the Canesport MB.

You have to suscribe thru Canesport to have access.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
          It's not rivals. It's on the Canesport MB.

You have to suscribe thru Canesport to have access.
          He has canesport.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
            He has canesport.
            Then here it is.

http://miami.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?...&TID=124386815

http://miami.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?...&TID=124377532

Here's one of the mentions. There's a couple mentions of it. I'm try to go thru and find the original stuff. I'll post it when I find it.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              What rumors? Are we talking about sports writers, or something like posters on other message boards? Can you provide a link?

I just don't see how Kiffin giving Nu'Keese money is the most likely reason. Florida has 5 receivers who were freshman last season, which means more competition and less chance of playing time. His high school coach has even said that he heard Gators coaches have told multiple WR recruits that they'll "be the next Percy Harvin," which was one of the most appealing things that Gators coaches told Nuke when recruiting him, so they found out that the Gators were just telling them what they wanted to hear. Eric Berry was at the basketball game with Nu'Keese and his family, and when Berry entered the arena, the crowd started an "Er-ric Ber-ry" chant, which awed Nuke.

Why is there no legitimate chance that he personally just wanted to go to Tennessee more than Florida for his own reasons?
              I kinda cosign this. I mean at the end of the day, alot of peeps over that the Gatorsports is taking this Nu'Keese thing a bit toooo personal. I'm like for gosh sakes, this happens all the time in recruiting. Marcus Stroud did it to us http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.c...9522/index.htm , Fred Taylor and Reggie McGrew did it to FSU, and the list goes on and on. Listen i wish that we would have been able to reel in Keese, we weren't able to because i'm assuming that we obviously didn't have him as secured as we thought he did and he had a change of heart. It happens. He may have switch at the last minute, a month ago, two months ago who knows and at this point why even care to drag it out man. I don't think it had to do with $$$, i think it really was the realization that we are STACKED at the position that he plays and maybe valued a more guaranteed early playing time than the high possibility of redshirting at UF. Only he knows the God honest truth

Comment

One major reason that I think you guys are overlooking is that Florida already has two smaller WR's that are probably better than NuKeese Richardson in Andre Debose and Deonte Thompson. Nukeese would be lucky to get on the field in the first couple years at UF. He has a much better chance of playing at UT.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                  One major reason that I think you guys are overlooking is that Florida already has two smaller WR's that are probably better than NuKeese Richardson in Andre Debose and Deonte Thompson. Nukeese would be lucky to get on the field in the first couple years at UF. He has a much better chance of playing at UT.
                  and we have 3 other WR's that redshirted last season that played the same spot as we recruited Nu'Keese for so all in all i can't blame em but as Brandon Spikes says about competition "the good ones don't blink"

Comment

What is up with all the former SC coaches getting busted with recruiting violations? Orgeron, Kiffin, Sarkisian, and Holt all having their names associated with different violations. Is this just something they picked up after they left SC or are they bringing their old methods with them to their new jobs?
                    Drink apple juice, cause OJ will kill you.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information