Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Future NFL'ers from the 2009 class from your team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Debose
    Gary Brown
    Xavier Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Rutgers Scarlet Knights:

QB Tom Savage
      DT Isaac Holmes
      DT Antwan Lowery
      I agree with Savage and Lowery, but I like Michael Larrow's pro potential more than Holmes.

Comment

A&M

Christine Michael
        Jonathan Stewart
        Uzoma Nwachukwu

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
          I agree with Savage and Lowery, but I like Michael Larrow's pro potential more than Holmes.
          It was hard for me to narrow it down to the 3. I think Holmes has a better shot than Lowery. I didn't really want to have both DT's but I couldn't narrow down that 3rd guy. Larrow was in my thinking along with Ryan and Bush.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

1. Justin Turner, CB/S
            2. Tate Forcier, QB
            3. Craig Roh, DE

Comment

Miami:

1.) Ray Ray Armstrong, LB
              2.) Brandon McGee, CB
              3.) Brandon Washington, OG

Obviously alot more we could turn into NFL players but these are the obvious 3 for me.

Comment

Corey Brown-DB

Dorian Bell-OLB

Duron Carter-WR

Comment

1.Justin Turner, CB/S
                  2.Craig Roh, DE
                  3.Will Campbell, DT

Originally posted by Jakey
                  WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    It was hard for me to narrow it down to the 3. I think Holmes has a better shot than Lowery. I didn't really want to have both DT's but I couldn't narrow down that 3rd guy. Larrow was in my thinking along with Ryan and Bush.
                    I would pos rep you for mentioning Bush but you're a Giants fan ;)

But seriously, if the kid can catch and block a little, he'll be an asset because he's a physical specimen. I remember he de-committed from us for a second, I was on suicide watch.

Ryan is up there too. I watched him in person and the dude has a frame that would allow about 15-20 more pounds too. Dude can be a scary safety if he plays his cards right.

I really like the Carreozola kid. He's listed at 6'2'', but I saw him in person and he seemed bigger. He might be a DE in the future.

Comment

LSU

Chris Davenport DT 6'4" 310 lbs - I don't know what it is but I see Glen Dorsey in him. He seems to move better than Dorsey which is amazing for someone his size. Quick Feet. He's definitely gonna be playing on sundays.

Barkevious Mingo OLB 6'5" 210 lbs. - I think he can add some major muscle weight to his frame. He'd be a perfect fit as a 3-4 OLB if he can hone his pass rushing in Baton Rouge for the next 2-3 years.

Reuben Randle WR 6'3" 195 lbs - Has good size for the position. Displays good natural hands and body control. I'd like to see what kind of numbers he puts up in Crowton's offense. Look to him to follow in the footsteps of Bowe, Doucet, and Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                        Matt Barkley
                        Devon Kennard
                        TJ McDonald
                        While I agree that they'll most likely make it to the pros, I feel that Byron Moore and "Loni" Fanpugo will (could) end up being drafted before TJ McDonald and Devon Kennard.

Comment

Penn State:

Eric Shrive OT
                          Gerald Hodges S
                          Justin Brown WR
                          Darrell Givens CB

Comment

Connecticut:

None. :(

Comment

For NCSU:

TE Asa Watson - Beast in the passing game. Great hands, great frame, needs to get a LOT bigger though. More of a big WR right now than anything.

OG Denzelle Good - Absolute mauler in the running game. Needs to work on his footwork in the passing game, but great size at 6'6" 325lbs. VERY agile but relies too much on his athleticism sometimes.

CB Jarvis Byrd - An absolute ballhawk. Will fit in really well with a zone team. Needs to work on his timed speed but is adequate due to his body positioning and athleticism. Really understands how to put himself in the best position to break up or intercept the pass. Knows how to hit, but might suffer against the bigger backs due to size (5'10" 170).

Darkhorse:
                              RB James Washington - lacks ideal size at 6' 180, but is a blazer! Kid just outruns everything. He'll put his head down and run you over but relies more on suttle movements to get you off-balence to go around you. Can't wait for this kid to show his stuff.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                              Titty sprinkles

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                Penn State:

Eric Shrive OT
                                Gerald Hodges S
                                Justin Brown WR
                                Darrell Givens CB
                                I watched Hodges in person. I actually watched about 3 or 4 games of his. Maybe it was the games I was at but he was soft. Didn't want to run up and hit anyone and dogged it half the time. He was scared to hit And they're talking about moving him to LB too, which would worry me if I were a PSU fan. He's just got good size and speed, nothing else. No tenacity, no heart, minimal desire. Even the few scouts I talked to said they didn't know what the type was about. Classic case of looking like Tarzan and playing like Jane.

Trust me, the best player PSU got from Jersey was Shawney Kersey. The dude is a player. He punked Hodges and he had a concusion while doing it, and he's got as much heart as I've ever seen a high school player have.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information