Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Most overrated and most underrated player your team is trying to get.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pretty much in love with Rod Smith. The kid is huge with serious wheels. The eddie comparison is ok for me but i really see the next brandon jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
      indeed he is
      Not from your Buckeye pals. I've seen comparisons to Adrian Peterson and Eric Dickerson.

Comment

Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
        Couldn't have said it better myself! I'd add PJ Clyburn into that underrated list as well.
        Can you tell me more about Clyburn? Illinois is recruiting him and he's the #1 S right now (Cooper already in the fold) on their board.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Not from your Buckeye pals. I've seen comparisons to Adrian Peterson and Eric Dickerson.
          Adrian Peterson actually is who Smith reminds me of. Nowhere near the same talent, but I think they're similar runners. Smith plays in Indiana however, so it is a bit difficult to tell quite how good he is.

Comment

Overrated - Keeston Terry. I think he is a 4* talent, if he plays safety. At WR, I think he is a 5.5-5.6 RR type guy but not the 4* WR they have him listed at.

Underrated - James McConico. Watch the video .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf38wcF51FA

Comment

The hype around Kyle Prater has gotten so deep by now that unless he's the next Calvin Johnson, has a red S on his chest & walks on water he will be overrated.

Comment

The most overrated player that Ohio State has offered to is Jeff Luc. He is a good prospect, but his ceiling isn't that much higher than it is now in high school.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                  My ND picks
                  Underrated: David Amerson Safety out of North Carolina
                  Great speed, blew up a few combines, plays like a high four star. Best safety I've seen tape of this recruiting cycle.
                  honourable mentions: Denzel McCoy, Dakota Royer, Cody Riggs.

Overrated: Sean Parker Safety our of California
                  Not that I dont want him but playing alongside such a high calibre recruit as usc-bound Byron Moore makes it kinda easy at safety. I can change my mind in his senior year but I would like to see him light up as the only great safety on the team before I would rate him a 5* player.
                  dishonourable mentions: VJ Fehoko, Corey Miller, Chaz Green
                  I'll have to do new ones here.

Overrated: Toney Hurd,
                  Can be that im missing it but i just dont see whats good about him
                  H.M. Kyle Prater (Good but < Superman, to much hype for anyone) Ego Ferguson (DE, DT some say both i say neither) Cody Riggs (they overcompensated)

Underrated: Christian Lombard
                  How he is not a high 4* is beyond me
                  H.M. Daniel Smith (not enough exposure prolly) David Amerson

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information