Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

QB Jesse Scroggins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This information could be horribly wrong, but here's what I've heard...

UT lead heavily for Scroggins, but he went to their practice and apparently hated what he saw.

USC offered while he was at their camp, he's obviously been in love for a while, and when you're a kid from SC and USC offers, it's always hard to resist.

Florida is in his top 3, but not really close to the others.

And as for the hard time beating guys out, etc. Look at ideal examples JDB and Sanchez. Both sat for a few years and then went on to be NFL draft picks. Sitting for a few years is the best thing you can do at USC.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      This information could be horribly wrong, but here's what I've heard...

UT lead heavily for Scroggins, but he went to their practice and apparently hated what he saw.
      Hmmm. That conflicts with what I've heard for the most part. He especially loved having his name on the rock and it's his myspace pic and has been since that camp.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by OneToughGame View Post
        Hopefully he doesn't go to USC. No chance he'll beat out Barkley to start as long as Barkley is at USC.
        If I had a nickel for every time someone said "Player X will never beat out Player Y" and Player X ended up beating out Player Y, I'd be filthy rich.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          Hmmm. That conflicts with what I've heard for the most part. He especially loved having his name on the rock and it's his myspace pic and has been since that camp.
          I what I heard was that he saw Kiffin was kind of offensive and wasn't quite what he had expected. Again, could be really wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            If I had a nickel for every time someone said "Player X will never beat out Player Y" and Player X ended up beating out Player Y, I'd be filthy rich.
            It's just Barkley is something special.... ;)

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
            too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

I what I heard was that he saw Kiffin was kind of offensive and wasn't quite what he had expected. Again, could be really wrong.
              I guess we'll find out soon. :)
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                I guess we'll find out soon. :)
                Watch him commit to Florida after all of this.

Comment

Watch him commit to Florida after all of this.
                  I would probably off myself.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

My info was bad. He wants to keep dragging out his recruitment.

Comment

My info was bad. He wants to keep dragging out his recruitment.
                      Actually I've read that he may actually push up his announcement from July 25th to sometime next week.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Looks like he chose 'SC.

And how is he in the back end of the top 10 in this year's class? Name 8 more QB's with better film than this. Heck, you could argue his film is better than even Matt Barkley's.

Only thing he doesn't have is a more prototypical build (looks kinda small). But other than that, he's got a quick release, shows very good arm strength and good touch on his throws.

When 'SC offers a QB, you better believe he has the goods. 'SC just doesn't settle for anything less than elite at that position. They don't have to. I'm putting my money on Scroggins being in the top 50 of the Rivals 100 by the end of the year and possibly putting on a 5th star.

Comment

Not too mention his highlight video is one of the best HQ vids on youtube lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information