Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2011 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MassNole View Post
    As a physical specimen Aaron Lynch is a straight up freak and is expected to get up to 285-290 when at FSU. I'll be surprised if Rivals and ESPN don't join scout with giving him a fifth star. As for Prestwood I have faith in anyone Rick Trickett likes.
    ow, they are good prospects (lynch most of both) but he was just saying that other good ND prospect flipping elsewhere havent amounted to much lately


    Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

    Comment


    • Rumor is Hart is going to commit to Alabama now. Clinton-Dix must have been in his ear.



      Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

      i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
        Rumor is Hart is going to commit to Alabama now. Clinton-Dix must have been in his ear.
        I wonder if that pushes Isaiah Crowell to Georgia....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by wicket View Post
          ow, they are good prospects (lynch most of both) but he was just saying that other good ND prospect flipping elsewhere havent amounted to much lately
          That was my point, so I'm not all up in arms that they decommited from ND and went to state U. Kinda shady how Lynch did his (a text message? C'mon.), but once they decommit from ND, all I have to say is "bye". I was just pointing out to you that the overall careers of guys who committed to ND, then changed their mind and went elsewhere isn't great as of late. You might get a solid player or a good backup, but there haven't been many, if any, stud players. Just something to consider.

          Comment


          • OG Jacoby Boren commits to Ohio State.

            http://bucknuts.com/index.php/Footba...u-id-1346.html

            The first two Borens are studs at Ohio State right now, chances are he will be too.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JayP View Post
              That was my point, so I'm not all up in arms that they decommited from ND and went to state U. Kinda shady how Lynch did his (a text message? C'mon.), but once they decommit from ND, all I have to say is "bye". I was just pointing out to you that the overall careers of guys who committed to ND, then changed their mind and went elsewhere isn't great as of late. You might get a solid player or a good backup, but there haven't been many, if any, stud players. Just something to consider.
              Well, to be fair, the careers of players that commit to ND and stick hasn't really gone all that great either (for the most part). So, it's really not a point worth making in general.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                Well, to be fair, the careers of players that commit to ND and stick hasn't really gone all that great either (for the most part). So, it's really not a point worth making in general.
                Granted, although a few of them have made decent pros.

                However Tuck is probably about the only real stud out there at the moment. Faine isnt what he used to be.


                Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

                Comment


                • Apparently Alabama is getting in Jacoby Brissett late to try and help with Nick O'Leary. Rumor I heard is that they told him he can play both football and basketball for them. Maybe it's me, but I don't really see Nick Saban letting that happen with a QB.

                  Comment


                  • Who wants to play basketball at Bama, though?

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Who wants to play basketball at Bama, though?
                      He wants to play both, to the best of my knowledge no one else has made that offer. Nick Marshall is going to UGA to play both, who would want to play basketball there either?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                        He wants to play both, to the best of my knowledge no one else has made that offer. Nick Marshall is going to UGA to play both, who would want to play basketball there either?
                        I know he wants to play both, but Bama is still a **** basketball school. Basketball is his first love...someone better may up the ante.

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          I know he wants to play both, but Bama is still a **** basketball school. Basketball is his first love...someone better may up the ante.
                          I think if UNC offers the same he's theirs to lose.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                            Well one player Butch Davis could have coached up out of the ACC, congrats Notre Dame! Been a while since someone has committed hasn't it, lately it's been players decommitting to go to Florida State (Aaron Lynch, Jordan Prestwood).
                            I like what Brian Kelly said on recruiting:

                            “There are plenty of great players out there. We are not going to lose sight of the fact that we’re going to develop our players, and we want guys here who want to be here,” Kelly said. “We are not going to beg anybody to come play at Notre Dame.”

                            Comment


                            • FL QB Kevin Sousa decommitts/gets told to hit the road from/by Michigan and commits to Wake Forest.

                              Comment


                              • Florida guard Marcus Jackson decommits from Miami officially. Should be a Vol very soon.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information