Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2011 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheldon Richardson flips double birds to Lane Kiffin and Ed Ogre and signs with Mizzou. Love it.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• rudock's a hawk

Comment

• Ryan Shazier met with Muschamp and thinks he fits better with CWM than he did with Meyer. He's taking his OV to OSU, but should announce a "re-commitment" to UF sometime in the next few days.

Muschamp is going to be one hell of a recruiter, and supposedly Ray Drew would really like to meet with him.

Comment

• http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/dee-hart...-poy-finalists

New York may not have wanted to see Drew leave, either. At one point during his trip, Drew witnessed a man digging through the trash. Drew asked him if he was hungry, to which the man replied yes. So Drew took him inside a sandwich shop and bought him a sub and chips.

"I couldn't just pass him by. He was a human being who was digging through trash for his dinner," Drew said. "He just wanted to eat so I was happy to help him. I might be broke if I lived here because I'd want to help them all."

Comment

• definitely sounds like the type of kid UF could use, what with all the arrests. Would be a fantastic first commit if Muschamp could somehow reel him in.

Comment

• Ray Drew, Isaiah Crowell and Jay Rome are all UGA in my opinion.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                Ray Drew, Isaiah Crowell and Jay Rome are all UGA in my opinion.
                Yes, at the moment. But we all know how fast recruiting changes. Not saying we suddenly are going to get Drew, but a meeting with Muschamp is a great start, especially given how well he's done with current commits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  Bleacher Report....Lol.
                  also lol'd at this and everytime he quotes it.

also, kris frost is leaning michigan now instead of auburn :( but auburn is going to have a huge weekend of recruiting with multiple people coming in.

RB Savon Huggins
                  RB Marlin Lane (Clemson commit)
                  DB Erique Florence
                  OL Christian Westerman (Texas commit)
                  OL Greg Robinson (AU commit - unofficial visit)
                  ATH Louchiez Purifoy (Florida commit)
                  DL DeVaunte Sigler
                  ATH C.J. Uzomah (AU commit)
                  WR Sammie Coates (AU commit)
                  LB Justin Garrett (AU commit)
                  RB Jeremy Hill
                  LB Tony Steward

ATH Quan Bray
                  OL/DL Stephon Tuitt (ND commit)
                  CB Jonathan Rose (AU commit)

some could be dropped by friday but this is the unofficial list. steward was supposed to visit florida this weekend and is up in the air between AU and UF.
                  Last edited by critesy; 12-15-2010, 06:37 PM. Reason: cause i ****** up

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Make sure you guys treat Steward well for us.

Comment

• According to a source on the FSU board close to the Tony Steward situation, he won't be visiting Auburn this weekend.

It's only a matter of time...

Comment

• James Wilder Jr. was named the Florida 5A POTY.
                        Karlos Williams was named the Florida 3A POTY.

I haven't seen who got the 6A POTY, but I am actually surprised it wasn't Devonta Freeman, who put up 354 yards in the State Semifinals and leads Miami Central against Dr. Phillips in the 6A Title game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
                          rudock's a hawk
                          Not if we push for him. Sorry dude.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Not worried at all. He will sign with Iowa.

Comment

• I'm not even sure I want him here but all of a sudden I feel very good about our chances.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                                Ray Drew, Isaiah Crowell and Jay Rome are all UGA in my opinion.
                                I'd be surprised if Rome doesn't go to Clemson.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information