Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2011 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it rains it pours...

Pitt's top recruit (ATH) Bill Belton added his name to the list of players that have rescinded their commitment to the program.

Comment

• We've just picked up official visits from:

Lafayette Pitts
      Mikail McCall
      Carl Williams
      Cyrus Kouandijo
      Darian Cooper
      Kenny Farrow

Iowa is still very much in the hunt for between 12-14 solid prospects.

Comment

• Cant wait to see Chevelle Buie tote that rock up at Rutgers.

I wanna see where Tony Steward ends up. Guys a ******* monster

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
          I'd be surprised if Rome doesn't go to Clemson.
          Nah, I know his dad went there but he's never shown anything for them to be number one. Recently in fact he said it's UGA and then Tennessee in second and Bama, Clemson and everyone else bringing up the rear.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            Cant wait to see Chevelle Buie tote that rock up at Rutgers.

I wanna see where Tony Steward ends up. Guys a ******* monster
            I'll spare you the suspense...Florida State.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
              I'll spare you the suspense...Florida State.
              yup he isnt coming in this weekend. i tried not to get too excited when i saw his name come up haha.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• mgoHOMERblog, lol.

Richt is basically all over him
                Like I said, he can turn a stagnant program around. UGA stagnates & just plain stinks under Richt, they've fallen well below the top tier of SEC programs they used to occupy, they're down there with Vanderiblt now IMO.

Crowell knows full well what a hot commodity he is & is going to take all the allowed campus trips & use all the invitations he has, maybe won't commit until the last minute. At least he doesn't have an attached price tag with a pimp Daddy like the last hot player from Atlanta did (think last Heisman winner) :--D
                Last edited by LizardState; 12-17-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                  Cant wait to see Chevelle Buie tote that rock up at Rutgers.
                  If he even qualifies...

Comment

• Ryan Shazier has decomitted from UF and is making his announcement tonight from between OSU LSU and UF. I'm betting it's LSU and their oversigning awesomeness.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                      Ryan Shazier has decomitted from UF and is making his announcement tonight from between OSU LSU and UF. I'm betting it's LSU and their oversigning awesomeness.
                      This is interesting. I heard he loved Muschamp, but since he's decommitted, it's LSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                        When it rains it pours...

Pitt's top recruit (ATH) Bill Belton added his name to the list of players that have rescinded their commitment to the program.
                        Don't be suprised to see K. Jarrett decommitt from Pitt for VT.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                          Don't be suprised to see K. Jarrett decommitt from Pitt for VT.
                          If PSU misses out on ALJ, expect KJ to PSU.

Comment

• Maybe, but KJ really likes us. He made first contact with us, not vice versa, and is back in contact now despite having never seen VT. Not to mention, his position coach is recruiting him.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                              Maybe, but KJ really likes us. He made first contact with us, not vice versa, and is back in contact now despite having never seen VT. Not to mention, his position coach is recruiting him.
                              PSU is his dream school. He's always liked PSU. He contacted PSU coaches when he was wavering. I don't know why PSU dicked around with him earlier in the process. They wouldn't have to be dealing with this IMO.

Comment

• LSU's people seem pretty confident on Shazier, but it's interesting because earlier it was OSU/UF and I know Momma Shazier loves Tressel and Papa Shazier didn't go the LSU with Ryan, and he spent only a day at LSU and a few days in Columbus. Maybe I'm reading the tea leaves wrong but I'm being extremely cautiously optomistic (emphasis on cautiously) about Shazier even though a lot of people are saying LSU. Maybe the freakin' cold state of Columbus turned him off considering he is from South Florida.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information