Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2011 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
    UNC isn't an option anymore?!?
    It's SCAR or Clemson. Bama is technically in the running, but not really. He pretty much eliminated them.

He's seemed SCAR bound forever so switching to Clemson now would really get my blood boiling.
    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-11-2011, 02:07 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      I'm not one to just throw around accusations, but there is definitely something fishy going on at Clemson. If they land Clowney, it would all but confirm it.
      What does it matter anyways? Deny deny deny. Clemson boosters still aren't paying as much as a bunch of other schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
        What is the word on Clowney?
        http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jadeveon+Clowney+announcement

takin one out of the Sniper playbook.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Clowney announcement

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
          10:15 a.m. on ESPN U. Monday.
          It's Valentine's Day, his 18th b'day, it all sort of intersects & comes to a zenith then & there.

Mothman, fret not -- it's going to be SCAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
            I'm not one to just throw around accusations, but there is definitely something fishy going on at Clemson. If they land Clowney, it would all but confirm it.
            Of course there is something fishy. Why would three 5* players from Florida go to Clemson? A 6-7 program that hasn't won an ACC championship since 1991 and will most likely never win another. There is nothing appealing about playing for Dabo, who will most likely be fired after another terrible season this year.

How do you think they had Craig Loston committed to them until Tommy Bowden stepped down?

Last edited by BigJohn98; 02-12-2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• A lot of people think Clowney might have to go to prep school

Comment

• He just has to get a qualifying test score, which a lot of guys still have to do, not like he's dealing with grade issues.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                  Of course there is something fishy. Why would three 5* players from Florida go to Clemson? A 6-7 program that hasn't won an ACC championship since 1991 and will most likely never win another. There is nothing appealing about playing for Dabo, who will most likely be fired after another terrible season this year.

How do you think they had Craig Loston committed to them until Tommy Bowden stepped down?

Ahhhh, some schools pay kids money to go to school....Florida State just finds the top guys that cant get accepted to other schools.

FSU recruits kids with the intelligence of a 3rd grader. How some of those kids get into college is beyond me.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Clowney set to announce on ESPN at 10:15 this morning. 3 Teams down to are Alabama, Clemson, and South Carolina.

I figure it will be South Carolina that gets him.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                      Ahhhh, some schools pay kids money to go to school....Florida State just finds the top guys that cant get accepted to other schools.

FSU recruits kids with the intelligence of a 3rd grader. How some of those kids get into college is beyond me.
                      Uh, lots of schools do that. I dunno if you saw the Auburn players post the NC game, but a few of those guys had the IQ of a cast iron skillet.

Also don't forget that FSU had a freaking Rhodes Scholar on the team a few years ago. Those don't come around too often.

If only there was only a way to give kids a test to determine if they were competent enough to enter college.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                        Clowney set to announce on ESPN at 10:15 this morning. 3 Teams down to are Alabama, Clemson, and South Carolina.

I figure it will be South Carolina that gets him.
                        That's an awesome sig.

Comment

• Clowney to South Carolina. SHOCKING!

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• South Carolina is the choice for Clowney.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                            The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                            Newton
                            South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                            Barely literate +5 swagger
                            Thief +15 swagger
                            Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                            Big, average speed -3 swagger
                            Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                            Total Swagger: 62
                            ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

• SC is going to be ridiculous next year.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                SC is going to be ridiculous next year.
                                About the same as this year, so good for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information