Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2011 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    BTW, one of the posters on VN made a thread listing ESPNU's 150 for next year.

The good news is Tennessee has 7 HS players in the pre-emptive 150.

The bad news is 4 of them are from Memphis. FML.
    Maybe Dooley will try harder in Memphis.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      Who are the guys to really watch in this group?

Feb. 13
      Malcolm Brown - Cibolo Steele - RB
      Trey Metoyer - Whitehouse - WR
      Sedrick Flowers - North Shore - OL
      Cedric Reed - Cleveland - DE
      Steve Edmond - Daingerfield - LB
      Anthony Wallace - Dallas Skyline - LB
      Sheroid Evans - Sugar Land Dulles - DB

Feb 27
      Herschel Sims - Abilene - RB
      Brandon Williams - Brookshire-Royal - RB
      Nick Shepard - Cy Ridge - DB

A few others

Desmond Jackson - Houston Westfield - DT
      Aaron Green - San Antonio Madison - RB
      Ladarius Brown - Waxahachie - ATH
      Leroy Scott - South Houston - DB

Comment

I heard Lawrence Thomas has Michigan State, Ohio State, and Penn State in his top three so far. LT liked Penn State before they even offered. I hope we land LT. He's a freaking stud and can play multiple positions for Penn State.

Comment

Auburn got their first commit this morning from a juco, just on my phone so I'll edit this once I get home etc.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

We're going to do nasty things to the state of Illinois this year.

Comment

When do most sites put out new rankings for 2011? I would assume it would be pretty soon.

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Comment

Originally posted by thechad31790 View Post
                When do most sites put out new rankings for 2011? I would assume it would be pretty soon.
                Last year Rivals rankings came out sometime the first half of March.

Comment

FSU has 4 2011 commits so far:

S Lamarcus Brutus
                  CB Keelin Smith
                  OL Trey Pettis
                  APB Eric Beverly

Comment

LSU has 7

WR Jarvis Landry
                    WR Terrance Magee
                    OT La'el Collins
                    DT Anthony Johnson
                    OG Corey White
                    RB Kenny Hilliard
                    RB Jeremy Hill

Pretty solid group to start off with

Comment

Originally posted by thechad31790 View Post

Rivals radio this morning said the Top 250 for 2011 would be up on Monday. They won't rank them at that time but at least have a list.

Comment

scout's comes out I think Friday. If not then, then sometime very soon afterwards. I know they said their rankings are complete, and all they have left to do is release the list.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                          FSU has 4 2011 commits so far:

S Lamarcus Brutus
                          CB Keelin Smith
                          OL Trey Pettis
                          APB Eric Beverly
                          such a mistake for him. if your last name is Uga, you go to Georgia. if it's Bevo, you go to Texas.

these kids don't think some times.

Comment

Are Eric Berry's brothers 2011 or 2012?

Comment

East Mississippi Community College safety Izauea Lanier, 6-foot-1, 190 pounds. (was a 3 star *** in 2009 class)

he originaly signed with auburn and is now going to re-sign with them. he said he wanted to be the first one of a great class coming in.

on another note, its going to be interesting to see the battles for the in state AL kids this year. chizik said his main goals are to get alabama kids then georgia.
                              Last edited by critesy; 02-04-2010, 06:40 PM.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                I heard Lawrence Thomas has Michigan State, Ohio State, and Penn State in his top three so far. LT liked Penn State before they even offered. I hope we land LT. He's a freaking stud and can play multiple positions for Penn State.
                                I think he is MSU's to lose at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information