Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

The 2011 Recruiting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
    I think he is MSU's to lose at this point.
    Yeah at this point. Still have 364 days left.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      Yeah at this point. Still have 364 days left.
      No doubt Larry Johnson Sr. can make him see that PSU is the place for him. You know, since they're the only ones who care about black graduation rates.

Comment

I don't think LJ Sr recruits Michigan. I think Vandy recruits that area.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
          Are Eric Berry's brothers 2011 or 2012?
          2013 I think. One's already committed to UT, the other will be in time......
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
            Isn't Wayne Lyons a Florida lean? I'm not up to date with all the Florida juniors. What about Phil Dorsett?
            http://olemiss.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1048587

"Ole Miss, Stanford, Nebraska, Ohio State, Florida State really stand out," Lyons said. "It's pretty open right now though. I don't have a favorite."

Comment

Too bad Joey's not here to tell me all the inside stuff about Miami kids and make fun of me for even suggesting that Jeremy Cash is an Ohio State lean.

Comment

I can ban you for suggesting it if you want. :)

List of guys that have been linked to Miami early (offers, interest, etc).
                QB- Teddy Bridgewater, Marquise Williams, Christian Lemay, Kiehl Frazier, Jacoby Brissett, Jerrard Randall
                RB- James Wilder Jr, Daniel Lasco, Herschel Sims
                WR- Andre Davis, Kelvin Benjamin, Quinta Funderburk, Hakeem Flowers, Charles Gaines, Tacoi Sumler, Charone Peake
                TE- Chris Barnett, Nick O’Leary, Austin Seferian-Jenkins
                OL- Brey Cook, Christian Westerman, Cyrus Kouandjio, Bobby Hart, Marcus Jackson
                DE- Anthony Chickillo, Curt Maggitt, Ray Drew, Bryant Debose, John Harris, Deon Lee, Jalen Grimble
                DT- Tim Jernigan
                LB- Denzel Perryman, Arrington Jenkins, Serderius Bryant, Quentin Gause, Anthony Wallace, Curtis Grant, Ken Hankerson
                CB- Clifton Richardson, Nick Waisome, Albert Louis-Jean, Rakeem Cato
                S- Jeremy Cash, Karlos Williams, Jermaine Reve, Wayne Lyons, Jabari Gorman

Jackson is already committed, likely one of the top OL in the state. Good reports early about Marquise Williams, Andre Davis, Kevlin Benjamin, Chickillo, Perryman, Arrington, Bryant and Cash.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

If you have a Rivals sub, enjoy ..

Jamal Turner Highlights

My QB > Your QB

Jamal Turner + Aaron Green =

Comment

Christian Lemay should be the #1 QB in the nation come next year, only because Bridgewater will be listed as an ATH. Hopefully the Gators can bring in Lemay, I think it's one of the main reasons we backed off Andrew Hendrix.

Also, should be interesting to see which ATH is ranked #1. Wilder or Bridgewater.

And in case you were worried about this year's defensive line class for UF...

Biggest area of improvement I need to make: I would like to be faster. (Editor's note: Jernigan and Columbia coach Craig Howard confirm Jernigan runs 4.6 40-yard dash now. His goal is to be in the 4.5s before his senior season begins and maybe improve further in college.)

Gators, Seminoles or Hurricanes? Gators

How many scholarship offers do I have, and who offered first? I have about 30 offers, and Florida offered first (in my ninth grade year).

King of football: Tim Tebow

Least favorite sports moment I've had: Florida losing in the SEC Championship Game this year

Universities or colleges considering: Florida, Florida State, LSU, Alabama and Michigan are the top five. It's pretty close, but if I had to choose today it would be Florida.
                    Link
                    Last edited by sbh15; 02-04-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                      Christian Lemay should be the #1 QB in the nation come next year, only because Bridgewater will be listed as an ATH. Hopefully the Gators can bring in Lemay, I think it's one of the main reasons we backed off Andrew Hendrix.

Also, should be interesting to see which ATH is ranked #1. Wilder or Bridgewater.

And in case you were worried about this year's defensive line class for UF...

Link

No offense to Teddy, but for anyone who has actually seen Wilder Jr. play, it's not even a contest. This kid is the most gifted athlete in the country. Looks like AD running the ball.

He's gotta be #1.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Is Lemay the kid from North Carolina?

Comment

Missouri is off very strong for 2011 with commitments of Wesley Leftwitch and Anthony Pierson. Leftwitch is one of the fastest kids in the country though is somewhat raw. Pierson is a stud who if he doesn't get 5 stars I will never look at the recruting sites again. It's going to be a small class but so far the quality is great.

Comment

Who are going to be the 5 star QBs in this class besides LeMay?

I know Tennessee has early interest in Justin Worley and Phillip Rivers' little brother.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

A few guys I'm watching for Minnesota:

- Calvin Phillips, Runningback, Momence (IL), 6-1", 205, (Offers from: Illinois, Minnesota-commit)

- Tommy Olson, Guard, Mahtomedi (MN), 6-4, 275 (Offers from: Minnesota-commit

-Matt Hegarty, Tackle, Aztec (NM), 6-5, 265 (Offers from: Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, Oregon, Stanford, Minnesota)

-Derek Farniok, Tackle, Souix Falls (SD), 6-8, 305 (Offers from: Minnesota)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

That Farniok kid likes him some Hawks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information