Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

I would have you rate me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I would have you rate me

    I have had troubles uploading my video form my cd to my computer for you guys to look at sorry, but I'm walking on at idaho next year.

  • #2
    good luck. what position you play? measurables? stats?


    Comment


    • #3
      I played safety in high school because we had no one who was very fast, but I'll be playing weak side linebacker. There's is a nickle pretty much. 6'2'' 190 4.6 laser forty. 25 tackles 10 pass break ups 1 pick until i broke my collarbone in my 4th game. Hurt my recruiting a little bit.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
        I played safety in high school because we had no one who was very fast, but I'll be playing weak side linebacker. There's is a nickle pretty much. 6'2'' 190 4.6 laser forty. 25 tackles 10 pass break ups 1 pick until i broke my collarbone in my 4th game. Hurt my recruiting a little bit.
        Do you have a scout/rivals profile or something? You're pretty light for a weakside backer. You ever consider staying at safety?


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
          Do you have a scout/rivals profile or something? You're pretty light for a weakside backer. You ever consider staying at safety?
          I have one on espn, but it doesn't show anything but my name. I wanted to play safety, but they want me to play linebacker.

          Comment


          • #6
            I just weighed in at 200 today

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
              I just weighed in at 200 today
              nice, sounds like you should be a good ST to start off. You could be a rover if you went to the right school.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
                nice, sounds like you should be a good ST to start off. You could be a rover if you went to the right school.
                Ya I'm going to play Idaho's similar position to rover next year. Their starter is about 10 pounds heavier than me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
                  Ya I'm going to play Idaho's similar position to rover next year. Their starter is about 10 pounds heavier than me.
                  Let me know if you meet the QB Reader and TE Steverman.. those are my boys


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    Let me know if you meet the QB Reader and TE Steverman.. those are my boys
                    Ya i dont know when im moving up yet but ill let you know what i think of them after fall camp

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tell Nathan Enderle he rocks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                        Tell Nathan Enderle he rocks.
                        Hopefully he can carry the offense this year so i can travel to the bowl game, since i will most likely be redshirting.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
                          Hopefully he can carry the offense this year so i can travel to the bowl game, since i will most likely be redshirting.
                          Youre from Boise or something arent you?



                          Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                            Youre from Boise or something arent you?
                            Ya I went to timberline

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              have you went to any camps?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information