Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

I would have you rate me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck bro

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith View Post
      have you went to any camps?
      Ya when i was a junior i went to 3 combines and the boise state camp. I had turf toe after the boise state camp so i pulled out of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
        Ya I went to timberline
        thats right, i played against you guys my senior year....

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          thats right, i played against you guys my senior year....
          Where did you go to school? Position? name?

Comment

Where did you go to school? Position? name?
            Played QB at Lake City.

Clanton. My highlight is on youtube, couple from the game against T-Line that year.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

YA we lost by what 60? that was a joke

Comment

YA we lost by what 60? that was a joke
                lol i think it was like 48.

Comment

Either way we got messed up...

I might be able to upload my video now give me a day or two

Comment

Either way we got messed up...

I might be able to upload my video now give me a day or two
                    cool man, id like to see it.

Do you know Deuce (Chris) Kearns?

Comment

cool man, id like to see it.

Do you know Deuce (Chris) Kearns?
                      Ya i know him pretty well. He's at CSI pitching now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdbMYwZdpV8

theres my video no music or anything im playing free safety. number 7 in some and 2 in the rest.

Comment

Ya i know him pretty well. He's at CSI pitching now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdbMYwZdpV8

theres my video no music or anything im playing free safety. number 7 in some and 2 in the rest.
                        yeah i played against him in high school and we are playing together right now on a summer ball team.

Comment

Nice, Where you going to college?

Comment

Nice, Where you going to college?
                            I play baseball at Lewis & Clark State...

...had some opportunities to play football in college but have more of a future in baseball so I took that.

Comment

I play baseball at Lewis & Clark State...

...had some opportunities to play football in college but have more of a future in baseball so I took that.
                              You have to do what you love and pays your way through school. Good luck up there

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information