Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Biggest HS Recruit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest HS Recruit

From 2000 & up who was the biggest HS recruit in your state?

My states biggest HS recruit was......
    Vidal Hazelton-Hargrave Military Academy-Chatham,VA*
    Technically he does not count because he's from Staten Island,NY

Percy Harvin-Landstown HS-Virginia Beach,VA
    Percy has been the biggest thing to come out of VA on the HS level since Ronald Curry.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
    Newton
    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
    Barely literate +5 swagger
    Thief +15 swagger
    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
    Big, average speed -3 swagger
    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
    Total Swagger: 62
    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

CT

I guess Aaron Hernandez. I think he's the only 4 star recruit from this state
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by katnip View Post
      CT

I guess Aaron Hernandez. I think he's the only 4 star recruit from this state
      Khairri Fortt and Silas Redd are pretty good too and were both 4* star prospects. Both freshmen at Penn State.

Comment

For Massachusetts I'd say DE Jim Unis (BC) in 2002. DE Corey Eason (BC) in 2007, TE Arthur Lynch (UGA) and OT Brennan Williams (UNC) in 2009 are possibilities too. Not really a recruiting hotbed, but MA and all of New England has really been starting to produce some much better talent the last few years.

Comment

California, too many to name.

Comment

Joe McKnight and Ryan Perriloux recently.

FML.
            Originally posted by SNIPER26
            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

MN

Unless I'm forgetting someone and don't think I am, and not knowing much or being able to find much about recruiting from the 2001 class, I'd probably have to say it's between Joe Mauer QB and Seantrel Henderson OT both from Cretin Derham Hall - St. Paul, MN. Mauer had scholarship offers from all over the country and chose Florida State before he ultimately decided to play pro baseball. Henderson chose USC over numerous other offers from football powerhouses, but when USC was banned from postseason play he was let out of his scholarship and went to Da U.

sig by BK and avy by me
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

MI

Ronald Johnson >:(
                I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                  MI

Ronald Johnson >:(
                  Mark Ingram is from Flint.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                    Mark Ingram is from Flint.
                    Noone knew his name in HS, and there have been better players from MI since 2000.
                    I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                      Noone knew his name in HS, and there have been better players from MI since 2000.
                      Will Campbell, Nick Perry, Brandon Graham

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                        MN

Unless I'm forgetting someone and don't think I am, and not knowing much or being able to find much about recruiting from the 2001 class, I'd probably have to say it's between Joe Mauer QB and Seantrel Henderson OT both from Cretin Derham Hall - St. Paul, MN. Mauer had scholarship offers from all over the country and chose Florida State before he ultimately decided to play pro baseball. Henderson chose USC over numerous other offers from football powerhouses, but when USC was banned from postseason play he was let out of his scholarship and went to Da U.
                        Michael Floyd was a big recruit also

Comment

Originally posted by Woody56 View Post
                          Michael Floyd was a big recruit also
                          Yea, he was a big time recruit, also from Cretin Derham Hall, but he wasn't on the level of Mauer and Henderson, who were ranked by some as the top recruits in the country(Henderson for sure, and iirc Mauer was too).

sig by BK and avy by me
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Kasen Williams.
                            Jake Heaps
                            Johnathan Stewart
                            Austin Sefarian-Jenkins
                            Jake Locker
                            JR Hasty/Steve Shilling
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I'm from Florida so... just pick a name.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information