Announcement

Collapse

***Recruiting Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING***

The recruiting forum has gotten out of hand and we need to fix this right now. I admit that I myself may have slipped up in the past, but not anymore. The recruiting forum is not exempt from the rules for the rest of the forums. This is not a new rule, just a clarification of an existing one.

Links:

No factual information can be posted without a link to the source of that information. This means any time a player commits to a school, names a leader, drops a school from his list, etc. you must provide a link with your post. If you do not have a valid link supporting your information then keep it to yourself. Obviously, you don't need to link to your own personal opinions. Just make it clear that they are your opinions.

Acceptable Sources:

Most online newspapers and websites are acceptable. No premium information (info that you pay for) is to be posted. The only exception to that rule is if the information you are posting is in the header of a premium article, which is free for all to read. If the information is hidden behind the words "click here to subscribe," then don't even bother. Websites such as Buckeye Planet, IrishEvy, and MGoBlog are acceptable. However, only information from the articles/interviews/blog posts from these sites are permissible. Any information obtain on one of these sites' message boards should be assumed to be unreliable (even if you yourself trust it). Anything posted on Facebook is private information and should be treated that way.

Disciplinary Action:

Since this is a fresh reminder, everyone gets one freebie. The first time you break this rule, you will have your post deleted and that is it. If you break it a second time, your post will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you ignore the warning and break it a third time, you will receive an infraction.

Remember, these are Scott Wright's rules not mine. We want everyone to still have fun, but we can't keep ignoring the rules of the website.
See more
See less

Barry Sanders' kid is 2 legit 2 quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the blockers in that BSj video don't even bother trying haha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Sony Michel>Kelvin Taylor>Barry Sanders Jr.

And Toby Gerhart has the best HS tape ever.
      And Randy "Duke" Johnson>BSJ.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Kevin Taylor looks so slow.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
          With the first pick in the 2015 NFL draft, the Detroit Lions select Barry Sanders.
          Lol. I doubt it.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            Kevin Taylor looks so slow.
            That's because he's a 6' 200 pound EIGHTH GRADER in that tape. Starting on varsity.

His freshman season, he rushed for 2597 yards and 47 touchdowns. He's only a sophomore this year, and solidly in the 220 lb range.

If you can physically dominate everyone on the field as an eighth grader, I shudder to think what he'll be like by the time he's a senior.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              That's because he's a 6' 200 pound EIGHTH GRADER in that tape. Starting on varsity.

His freshman season, he rushed for 2597 yards and 47 touchdowns. He's only a sophomore this year, and solidly in the 220 lb range.

If you can physically dominate everyone on the field as an eighth grader, I shudder to think what he'll be like by the time he's a senior.
              well then I stand corrected. Power Back?

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                well then I stand corrected. Power Back?
                Yeah, he'll probably be no higher than a 4.5-4.6 guy his entire career. By the time he finishes college, though, it wouldn't surprise me to see him between 240-250. He has his dad's little hopstep down to a T.

I could also see him changing positions when he gets to college. Dunno if he'd be down for that though.

Comment

How come Barry JR only has four stars? also Check out Deion Sanders JR.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                    Don't make me pull out Reggie's HS tapes.
                    haha, exactly what i was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information